Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yorks less reviews than any other region  (Read 1164 times)

Offline wristjob

112 reviews in the Yorks/humber section, 116 in East Midlands, 126 in Wales, 196 in East England, everywhere else over 200. Worst of all 14 of those in the Yorkshire section were written by me.

Come on guys - t would be really handy if people could write more.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I will be honest I haven't had a punt this year. I thought about doing mini-reviews of girls to avoid, but as they are posthumous I can't see the point. I had a look at the new girls on AW and it is the usual mix of alleged BBWs, parlour girls posing as indies and overpriced chavs. I was considering having a parlour punt this month, but I might see  if can pick a new amplifier instead which says it all.

Offline Tricks

Get the amp.

you will still be enjoying that in years to come :hi:

Offline wristjob

Get the amp.

you will still be enjoying that in years to come :hi:

Or if it blows up after 30 mins you probably still got some enjoyment out of it :)

All my punts at the moment seem great or crap, not a whole lot in between. Anyway yes i'm sure some people are out there so would be handy if there was a little more intel.

Offline FLYING BLUE

112 reviews in the Yorks/humber section, 116 in East Midlands, 126 in Wales, 196 in East England, everywhere else over 200. Worst of all 14 of those in the Yorkshire section were written by me.

Come on guys - t would be really handy if people could write more.

It's possibly because a lot of Yorkshire punters are members of another site and post their reviews on that forum.

Offline wristjob

It's possibly because a lot of Yorkshire punters are members of another site and post their reviews on that forum.

I used to. They struggle with reviews cos the the admin crew are a pretty rude obnoxious bunch who piss people off all the time - no shortage of people who refuse to post reviews there anymore.

Tony Montana

I used to. They struggle with reviews cos the the admin crew are a pretty rude obnoxious bunch who piss people off all the time - no shortage of people who refuse to post reviews there anymore.

I've done my bit for Yorkshire reviews :)

I agree about that other site - the review process is just too restrictive, so I can't be arsed to use it

Offline Tricks

You can say what you want here without having it censored, within reason.

The only review I wrote over there never saw the light of day, so what's the point.

I'm not quite sure what is not quite right on another site, but I can count on one hand the number of posts I've made.

Offline wristjob

I've done my bit for Yorkshire reviews :)

I agree about the Yorkshire based forum  - the review process is just too restrictive, so I can't be arsed to use it

Cheers, I noticed. 2 girls I really need to try and meet but TFF is a bit far, cancelled on me on the day once and never really managed to reschedule as I tend not to book ahead. CM - got to try harder there and she's "new"

Tricks, this board can be brutal but it has a definite mandate - it's for the punter. All other boards I've seen don't really seem good for asking awkward questions with people roughly like yourself. They just end up with pointless topics to make them look busy.