Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Li Massage CV2  (Read 1109 times)

Offline 786shaitan

Li Coventry Massage   

I have seen Li a couple of times over the last year and can confirm she is based in the CV2 area. Li is probably around 60 but certainly know how to do a massage.

She is regarded as a safe punt and really good value for money which I can confirm £25 HH and £40 Hour both include happy ending.
I opted for the hour service twice, once pre lockdown and once in between the lockdowns.

Strip face down massage a few cc swipes, once she finishes the massage and you are on your front she starts to play with your tackle and the on the tune executes the HE and she knows how to handle a cock, shot my load and she cleans you up and then continues with the massage.

The only downside is that there is no shower so you will leave oily no matter how much she tries to clean you down. Li is a pleasant woman and I guess was better back in the day when she was a lot younger but I can only comment from my 2 visits and I did not think anything else was on offer and not sure I would want anything else.

Link – this is the only one I can find when I booked it was through Gumtree
External Link/Members Only

Online mr.bluesky

I would say Li is in her 50's. A pleasent lady her English is not that great but I often see her for half hour which basically consists of very little massage and half hour of cock and balls teasing. She knows how to handle a cock. She no longer advertises on gumtree as she is only seeing her regular customers now. Nancy just a few streets away probably offers a better half hour massage but the happy ending actually is the ending of your massage whereas Li will give you a bit more of a massage after clean up until your time is up.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 10:27:55 am by mr.bluesky »