Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: New guy!  (Read 804 times)

Offline Samg1984

Hi guys, just joined up and hoping to gain knowledge and impart some of my experiences of service providors in the central belt :)

Offline Rossco99

Looking forward to getting some tips on where to go and where not to go 👍🏻
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 11:29:35 am by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Looking forward to getting some tips on where to go and where not to go 👍🏻
Please don't post things like this as a review.

Have a read of these and get used to the site.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0
External Link/Members Only

Offline scotland19something

welcome @Samg1984

we look forward to your reviews (as above) and help us all to having a great punt in 2021! - speaking of which I just posted a good review of XyoungthangX over here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=291125.0
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 12:00:38 pm by scotland19something »
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod and abusive replies to members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mikemole

Hi Lads, long time lurker and delighted to be able to finally sign up and (hopefully) contribute.

Been punting a few years now and predominantly Glasgow the past two years, so have a number of backdated reviews to catch up on - approx 40.  More than happy to add them all but don't want to bombard the site - any suggestions?

I will make a few comments on recent activities and then start to upload my punts.

I am 38, preference for the petite girl and my top 3 that spring to mind are:

Farah GEA
Lana77
ScottishxNataliex

Reviews to follow...

Regards
MM

Offline Clattypats

Been punting a few years now and predominantly Glasgow the past two years, so have a number of backdated reviews to catch up on - approx 40.  More than happy to add them all but don't want to bombard the site - any suggestions?

Just remember reviews are only allowed up to 6 months (for new members this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months) after the booking/event took place...  :thumbsup:

Offline mikemole

Thanks Clatty, appreciate that.  More than halves the workload I'd say..

Perhaps I could add comments/info to threads about SPs out with this timeframe.  Had some interesting meets.

Will get my reviews up ASAP   :thumbsup:

Offline Clattypats

Perhaps I could add comments/info to threads about SPs out with this timeframe.  Had some interesting meets.

There is no problem with doing that, it's only in relation to posting reviews... :hi:

Offline mickey1967

Hi Lads, long time lurker and delighted to be able to finally sign up and (hopefully) contribute.

I will make a few comments on recent activities and then start to upload my punts.

Farah GEA
Lana77
ScottishxNataliex

Reviews to follow...

Regards
MM

Can't argue with your list, two of my top three in Glasgow on there, never got the chance to see Farah. Do wish Lana would start back on incalls!

Offline David1970

Farah GEA
Lana77
ScottishxNataliex

Reviews to follow...

Regards
MM

Farah GEA....gone from GEA website
Lana77..... all positive reviews here
ScottishxNataliex... all negative reviews here

Offline mickey1967

Farah GEA....gone from GEA website
Lana77..... all positive reviews here
ScottishxNataliex... all negative reviews here

Lana77 - one of the best girls I've seen over the years without a doubt, feisty wee thing but never had a bad booking with her.

ScottishxNataliex - haven't seen any reviews on this site of her? Again, one of the best out there in my view, she's a bit off her head at times but great fun.

Online oddson1970

Lana77 - one of the best girls I've seen over the years without a doubt, feisty wee thing but never had a bad booking with her.

ScottishxNataliex - haven't seen any reviews on this site of her? Again, one of the best out there in my view, she's a bit off her head at times but great fun.
the best you have seen but never had a booking?

Offline mickey1967

the best you have seen but never had a booking?

Read my comment again.

Online oddson1970

Offline mickey1967

Never had a bad booking with her, i.e. all excellent.

Saw her regularly when she did incalls for around six months, hopefully when this all settles down she'll start incalls up again.

Offline Happyjose

Never had a bad booking with her, i.e. all excellent.

Saw her regularly when she did incalls for around six months, hopefully when this all settles down she'll start incalls up again.

Is this one of the girls you mean? If so, plenty of reviews, mostly negs

« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 10:33:35 am by Happyjose »

Online oddson1970

my apologies....need to clean my specs :hi:

Offline mickey1967

my apologies....need to clean my specs :hi:

No worries, we're all going a bit mad at the moment!

ScottishxNataliex - External Link/Members Only

Offline Happyjose

Yeah, different girl. Almost identical profile name

Offline mickey1967

She's slightly older I would say than 39, early forties, but has the body of someone much younger. I don't usually see anyone much older than 30, she's the exception.

She might not be everyone's cup of tea, flat isn't great and in a poor bit of Maryhill, she also likes the weed so watch your clothes if you're going home to the other half afterwards.

But the service she provides is up there with the best.

Offline J_H

You reckoned this one was good punt then?

I assume 39 is 'prossie age'!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 11:03:23 am by J_H »

Offline mickey1967

Natalie?

Yes, I quite often fall back to seeing her when my other two regs aren't working.

She's early forties, but really fit for her age

Offline J_H

Online oddson1970

Cheers. Sounds good to me.
l messaged heron AW at the beginning of december....yet to recieve a reply

Offline J_H

Online oddson1970

Yet she logged in today!
lt was mentioned on another thread that she gets booked up quickly with regulars

Offline David1970

Farah GEA
Lana77
ScottishxNataliex

Reviews to follow...

Regards
MM

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=25346

I think it was this Natalie he was taking about as the names match

Offline mickey1967

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=25346

I think it was this Natalie he was taking about as the names match

That's her flatmate, avoid at all costs!

Nat turns her green light on and then takes bookings by text/phone from folk she's seen before. On a quiet day I guess she might answer emails.

Offline Bru1901

Farah GEA
Lana77
ScottishxNataliex

Reviews to follow...

Regards
MM

I seen farah and thought she had a screw loose.

This was in march 2020 and she was very covid panicky and seemed to me she was paranoid as fuck so may have had some lines

Offline mikemole

I seen farah and thought she had a screw loose.

This was in march 2020 and she was very covid panicky and seemed to me she was paranoid as fuck so may have had some lines

:D

Yes mate she was a bit of a live wire but I saw her 4 times Jan-Feb and she was consistent in service.  She liked the weed so that could be a contributory factor!

Offline mikemole

Agreed mate and particularly with your comments regarding Natalie  :thumbsup: