Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Milf Carla- Birmingham  (Read 3063 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline CrashingSea

External Link/Members Only

This was my first punt ever.

Services requested: This was a same day meet, 1HR incall £100.

Comms:
I called Carla but got no answer, so I left her a text with what I wanted and when. She soon replied and agreed that she could do a meet and specified the time which we both agreed upon. Easy peasy.

Parking:
I parked on a nearby street. As a cautious person I parked a short distance away to keep discretion and to allow me to assess the property. I paid for parking which was £2.10 for the hour. I'm sure there was free parking around but I didn't mind.

Venue:
A clean city centre flat. I got outside her flat entrance, rang her flat and was buzzed in. Got to the flat and didn't have to knock. She was hiding behind the door.

Appearance:
She was in a nice classy dress and looked well put together for the meet. She is older than her pictures and as you can tell they are edited very well. This didn't bother me as I still liked what I seen. Her body is very nice, she does have a bit of weight to her but I personally like that.

The meet:
Got into the flat and she nicely asked me to wash my hands. Sorted out the paper work, she disappeared to stash it and returned.

Started with DFK and feeling her body. She undressed and asked me to undress for her. I liked what I seen. She was in a nice pair of blue panties with a hole in the front. I let my hands wonder.
She then got me to lay on the bed so she could give me some OWO. It was perfect hard at times soft at other times. She didnt take it too deep but it was so good I barely noticed. I gave her some RO. She has a pretty little pussy and clit and her hygiene was great.
 She then put a condom on me and I fucked her in missionary. She was very wet and tight. I switched to doggy and was so close straight away. I kept pacing myself as I was enjoying making her big ass bounce.
I then told her I was close and wanted to cum on her tits. She got on her knees and gave me OWO and a nice HJ until I exploded and covered her tits. Throughout she was making the right noises and seemed to enjoy it.. or so I hope hahaaa. She then cleaned me up which I thought was amazing service.
After this she gave me a full body massage which after a long day I really needed. I thought about round 2 but the massage was so good I didn't suggest... my mistake looking back wish I did.

Time was up so I got dressed kissed her and floated back to my car after the massage.

I will certainly return. All in all as a first punt I'm happy with how it turned out.

Offline Straightsix

On my first punt I lasted 3 pumps and I'm not even sure it was in. You did well to do all that considering.
I've seen her a few times over the years and she is great, most hungarians are. My last meet with her was a bit of a toothy blow job and it put me off considering her. Shes reliable if all else fails.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 12:36:18 am by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Bush

On my first punt I lasted 3 pumps and I'm not even sure it was in. You did well to do all that considering.
I've seen her a few times over the years and she is great, most hungarians are. My last meet with her was a bit of a toothy blow job and it put me off considering her. Shes reliable if all else fails.
Would be interesting to know as a punting newbie how you picked your first punt 😳
Banned reason: Piss taking previously banned Dodo
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shavedgoodboy

Would be interesting to know as a punting newbie how you picked your first punt 😳

Seconded. What appealed most for you?

Thanks for a nice clear review, welcome to the forum.

Offline alabama1

For another £20 you could have got a stunner half her age. Just saying  :unknown: Appreciate the review though  :thumbsup:

Offline Straightsix

Sure, I'm up for that but where would I do that?  Also, it was 25 years ago?...lol
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 09:47:17 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline CrashingSea

Seconded. What appealed most for you?

Thanks for a nice clear review, welcome to the forum.

For me I quiet like a slightly older lady as I myself am young. Her profile pics and distance were what swayed me.

Offline Bush

Sure, I'm up for that but where would I do that?  Also, it was 25 years ago?...lol
Oops, I attached the wrong quote to my inquisitive post.....my question was aimed at the OP that he has answered.

:dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Piss taking previously banned Dodo
Banned by: daviemac

Online avfc45

who are you suggesting please and one that does a decent job as Carla does I’d be very interested thanks