Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage by Sophie xx // Stevenage  (Read 2887 times)

18 review(s) for Massage by Sophie xx (6 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bixxybxy1397

External Link/Members Only

1hour B2B massage [£80] w/ oral and HE.

I met Sophie on her last tour of Stevenage a few weeks before Christmas.

I called her on the displayed number and she answered promptly and was available. Booked for an hour later and called her when I arrived for further instructions. Instructions led to a block of flats in town and I was quickly buzzed in. She did the normal routine of hiding behind the door whilst she opened it but was then greeted with a half-hearted hug (probably due to Covid). She was wearing a silky black robe and black lingerie and she looked stunning. Her massive tits desperate to jump out.
Her photos are definitely her but she has put on some weight but she still looks very yummy.

Was taken to the room with a large comfy bed and we sorted out the dollar and she asked me to strip off whilst she stepped out for a minute or so. I laid down on the bed and she returned and began stripping off her robe and bra but left her panties on. She put on some music (not particularly romantic, but got the mood going) and began her massage on my back and legs. She would give the odd slap on the arse and a few swipes every now and then. She’s very chatty, and was making conversation throughout - some people don’t like that but it was kinda nice to know she was showing some genuine interest in my life.

The massage itself wasn’t amazing. I don’t think she’s qualified or anything and it kinda felt like a bit lazy and lacked strength. She was asking how I wanted the massage (soft?hard?) but I wasn’t really noticing a change in pressure.

About halfway through she asked me to turn over and I was just thinking “yes, finally” and I was able to clearly see her huge tits and they really are just mesmerising. I was kinda hesitant to touch her at first but she invited me to touch which was nice and no area was off limits. I wasted no time in acquainting her boobs to my face and slapping her arse. She then began with the b2b and the feeling of her boobs gliding up and down my body was amazing.

She then proceeded to give me a tit wank which was out of this world. It felt so good and I really felt like I was gonna blow my load. We then switched it up to some oral with a johnny (not my preferred) but safety first! It was great, really nice bj skills and just the right amount of pressure from her hands. After she accidentally clipped me with a bit of tooth :dash: she took off the condom, oiled up my dick and finished me off with her hands and I fingered her with her panties moved to the side a little.

Overall this punt was great, it’s a shame she doesn’t offer a full service but I already knew that going in so was happy with the extras I did get. Left happy and would definitely like to see her again when she returns. She tends to switch around between Oxford, Cambridge and Stevenage so no doubt she’ll be back soon. I’d definitely see her again but maybe not for as long!

Offline ID98765

Great review and duly hotlisted!

Thanks pal.

Offline markmarkmark

How old would you say she was ?  Photos on AW look polished

Offline bixxybxy1397

I’d say late 30’s but tbh I’ve never been good with the ‘guess my age’ thing :unknown: