Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Valentina_brazilian. - Southampton  (Read 850 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5880590) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Al

As a new member I am posting up some historical reviews from the past year. Some may be short on specific details as I have not kept notes. I figure some feedback is better than none though.

Valentina_brazilian.
External Link/Members Only

I saw this girl when she was in Southampton in summer 2020– she has since moved around a bit. She was £80 per half hour or £140 per hour (but with extras). Now charging £250 an hour in Mayfair!
The particular place she was at is quite clearly a brothel as they often have 2 or 3 Brazilians in there and they seem to move them around to other parts of the country. They all have the same basic price with extras.

I have seen a few girls there. I would say they are generally attractive and as shown in the photos – but you generally get a very basic service (I am guessing they see as many people as possible and don’t get to keep all the money). I have also been baited and switched there once.

One final thing on the venue, in past the other SP has been sat on the sofa and you see them as you walk past. And on one occasion there was a bloke sat on the sofa watching TV as I came out!

This happened sometime in the middle of 2020 – between July and September, I think.

Comms: - very good English done by text. Definitely done by someone else. You get a link to a website which has photos etc which are the same as on AW normally.

Price: £80 for half hour. OWO and kissing is extra. I paid £20 extra for kissing.

Location: Southampton town centre near the new cinema. Public car parks close by (paid for) - but you might get away with it in the evening.

Venue: the building I would say is a converted flat which is accessed on street level. The road could be busy during normal times as its in the town centre. Inside I think it’s a 3 bedroom flat with a couple of bathrooms.

Girl: She is as shown in pictures, attractive, probably 5’2 and early 20’s. Speaks very little English. Friendly. In my view she is Brazilian (someone else suggested Romanian) as are all the others I have seen at this venue.

Meet: went in to main door, you then have to knock on an internal door which has a CCTV pointing at it. Girl as expected. Paid. We did lots of DFK which was the best part of it to be honest. Then OW and a few standard positions. Didn’t feel rushed but I was probably out of there well within my 30 mins. Spent a bit of time at the end faffing around trying to get her to get me some toilet paper as language not great.
Pros
- good looker
- good looking girl – as shown in photos
- friendly

Cons
- could be considered expensive
- probably not as enjoyable without the extra for kissing

Some may consider this a neutral as the standard service is a bit basic but overall, I was satisfied. Probably helped that she was attractive. I will give it a positive as ultimately she delivered what I paid for.
I presume her £250 per hour price in Mayfair price includes everything – worth checking if you are considering it.

Tip: always ask Brazilians about extras on initial contact and when you are in the room (or at least confirm what it is you want).