Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKDD – Central London Outcall  (Read 985 times)

165 review(s) for MissKDD (161 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Valorum

Link: External Link/Members Only

Communication: AW email followed by text

Location: Hotel in Kings Cross booked by me. I booked the room specifically for this so it felt like an extra.

Appearance: A hot topic on this board I know and something that held me back from booking for a while. I scoured other reviews to get an idea but there has been some vagueness. My final say is that Kristen is a big, curvy blonde who I didn’t find very attractive. She had a bit of a belly and her arse was a bit flat and shapeless despite her size – not the kind of nice bubble butt you want from a curvy girl. I would describe her body shape as ‘round’. Facially okay – plumped up lips I think.

Duration and price: 1 hour, £250

Services: oral without, oral (giving), rimming (both ways), deep french kissing, anal, squirting, CIM

The punt:

A non-stop session where all services were delivered exactly as I expected. I wanted a full-on session with plenty on deep throat and anal and Kristen excelled at these. She turned up to my hotel in civvie clothes having come straight from work and immediately had a shower and got changed into some lingerie. Started with some deep French kissing and worked down to a fast and deep blowjob – perfect. Asked her to rim me for a while which she had no reservations about and I got my face between her cheeks too. I wanted anal and I don’t think I even bothered fucking her pussy, so condom on and warmed her up with some arse fingering. She encouraged me to get more fingers in and ended up with 3 up there – incredible. Some hard anal fucking in various positions followed. When the time came, off with the condom and came in her mouth.

A short break during which time we explored some of her toys – she brought a metal hook with a chain on the end which went up her arse – I couldn’t believe the weight of that thing but the chain was good to pull on to tease. I asked for some squirting so she stood over me as I laid on the bed and she used her want to get going. It wasn’t a huge gush as I was expecting so a bit disappointing.

I was ready for round two so a bit more facefucking, rimming etc, then bent her over the bed for some more anal fucking. Pounded away until I came in the bag.

Conclusion:

I finished the session feeling sexually satisfied – I wanted filth and I got it. The services were delivered with gusto but due to my feelings on her appearance, I’m in two minds about returning. If I ever get the itch for some seriously hardcore services (and am willing to stump up the extra for a hotel) I would consider it.