Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy French Girl - Glasgow  (Read 2516 times)

44 review(s) for sexy frenchgirl (27 positive, 8 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ps69ps69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

90 mins - £150
Flat on main road near Crosshill station
Met today

Rang and answered straight away, booked and away I went.

Met at door in dressing gown, went to large bedroom. Bit of a chat to determine what I wanted and got the paper bit out the way. She removed the dressing gown to reveal black lingerie. She is pretty with an amazing body (petite - my type).

I wanted to be tied and edged and boy is she good. asked quite a few question to dertmine exactaly what I wanted and what I didn't want to do to make sure we had a fun time. Started of with 69 and OWO, lots of spit and, ball sucking. Then untied my legs, pushed them up and started to rim me (a first for me) and stick a finger in while OWO and HJ with lots of eye contact and dirty talk.

Got me to the edge quite a few times before backing of. Eventually made me pop.
Had a nice massage after.

She does chat as others have mentioned by I liked that - made you feel right at home. Asked if i want a shower which i declined as i like to shower at my own place. We chat for a bit as I'm getting ready to leave. No rushing or clock-watching.

Overall really good experience, easy to get along with. Got the impression that she likes to explore new things with people as I did a lot of 1st (tied, rimming, finger up the ass) with her (all amazing).

Will definitely be seeing her again.

Offline Garry121212

Nice review!

How is she facially? Did she deliver kissing/French kissing?

Offline ps69ps69

She was very good looking and yup, there was DFK.

Offline Ryanmartin83

Thanks for the review. I have met her a few times (recently joined) always found her services to be good just the booking process a bit hard work.

Offline Colston36

I read preciously that she was the filthiest creature ever with absolutely nothing barred ... so much so that I was ready to hop on the next plane to Glasgow.

Offline Kornam68

I've seen her a few times over the years. She delivers exactly what you ask for, if you ask for it that is ! If you go in not giving precise instructions and leave it to her then she may surprise you with a few things lol.  :scare:

Offline Colston36

I read preciously that she was the filthiest creature ever with absolutely nothing barred ... so much so that I was ready to hop on the next plane to Glasgow.

Sorry: I can't spell previously. I am surprised the kill all bare-backers crew haven't been on her case.