Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna-jonson, Portsmouth  (Read 2705 times)

9 review(s) for Anna-jonson (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline verstappen333

Summary: Attractive and willing woman offering a great service.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Was going to be in town for work and had some time to kill, so texted her since her green light was on. Prompt reply and easily arranged.

Venue: Block of flats in the North End, just off the main road. There is a car park behind the flat so plenty of parking.

Fee: £100 / half hour

Appearance: Woman in the photos. Late 30s/early 40s. Very attractive, slightly curvy but in the right places. Was wearing a nice set of lingerie and had light make up on. Has a couple of tattoos.

Meet: Given the buzzer when I reached the address. Opened the door hiding behind the door and took me to the room. Bit of chit chat, handed over the cash and went in for a kiss which was positively received. Kissing was with plenty of tongue. Undressed after a while and took her over to the bed to continue the kissing while feeling her bum (which was great) as she felt around the crotch area. Decided to slowly go down on her, shaved and tasted great and she seemed to enjoy it. She decided it was time for me to get some attention and pulled me up and went down on me, kissing the neck, chest, thighs etc sensually on the way. BJ was uncovered and very good, lots of eye contact, occasional deep throat and spit and attention to the balls. Promoted her to put a condom on and hop on top, which was great. Lots of kissing and a great bum and tits to squeeze. Decided to stay in that position till I came in the bag. Cleaned off and was offered a drink and shower; took up on both.

Recap: Attractive woman who provides all the services on her list with enthusiasm so would return. Only downside I can think of is the £100/half hour price tag which I personally think is a bit steep.

Offline Al

I was looking at her but lack of face pics put me off.

Happy to do lots of DFK then? One thing that puts me off is smokers -  does she smoke?

Offline verstappen333

She was happy to do kissing with lots of tongue. Don't think she is a smoker, no hint of it.

Offline Derrick101

Doing duos with Hayley is another plus for me  :thumbsup: