Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Turkish Merve - Hammersmith  (Read 9882 times)

4 review(s) for Turkish_merve (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Button

This is a TS Review!

External Link/Members Only

I saw Merve at the end of 2019 so quite a while ago.

The first thing to say is she is absolutely stunning. Small, about 5'6, toned and great small bum. Her tits are fake but high quality and not outrageously big and are a good proportion. She is more than passable and her pics are accurate.

She works out of a small but nice studio flat.

Her cock is delicious, smaller for those who like big cocks, it's about 5 inches, and is neatly trimmed, no pubes on balls or shaft at all.

The meet was easy to arrange, called then texted to confirm. She was on time and no waiting around.

Once inside she greeted me with a kiss on the cheek. She was wearing a nice black top and skirt. I handed over the money and she offered me a shower which I took.

Once out the shower she started playing with my cock and stripping down to bra and knickers. She took off the bra and knelt down and started to suck me off. She stood up and removed her knickers and revealed her perfect cock and we moved to the bed where we went in to 69.

The only downside with Merve is she's very health conscious so everything is covered so you can't suck her bare cock.

Her blowjob, cock and body were so good I nearly blew my load early so I stopped and asked to rim her. She moved in to a doggy position and lifted her bum high and I kicked her pink hole for ages. It was so tight, clean and and delicious I could have spent hours rimming her.

It all got too much and I had to enter her. Doggy at first and then I asked her to sit on me cowgirl. Seeing her moving up and down on my cock with her perfect dick swinging pushed me over the edge and I came in the bag inside her.

After that a quick clean up and small amount of chat and then I left.

Overall was a great punt. She's a bit more expensive than some other TS girls at £200 hr or £150 for 30 mins but she I think she's worth it

Offline mitrapanu

I kicked her pink hole for ages. 
  :lol: :P  ... till it turned black & blue  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 01:01:23 pm by mitrapanu »

Offline Button

Offline jackson36

Seen Her only once  had great experience

Paid 200£ for an hour

sucking, kissing, 69& fucking

Her website  : External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Duplicate accounts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Online Dark_Gable

Seen Her only once had great experience

Paid 200£ for an hour

sucking, kissing, 69& fucking

You bumped this thread that hasn't been posted in for 5 months to post this :lol:

You claim to have seen her once in the above post but you previously said you have seen her "a few times"

i have been to her a few times never had issue not sure why she didn't let you to  take a shower as  she is  very friendly didn't have any issue when it comes to showering before and after

she is got nice reviews on : External Link/Members Only

her profile

she is got  adverimesnt in dubai saying doing cam show

You've previously been accused of touting/white knighting for her before in this thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=260501

Offline specialedition28

I am convinced this Jackson person IS Merve.

Over 40 posts too and no reviews. Pinch of salt.

Offline zoeh01

And for what its worth I had an hour with Merve about three years back and, like other reviewers on this site, it was at best "meh"

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

I’m suspicious too.... hasn’t she had her balls chopped off? ... erm wasn’t that already confirmed? I mean surely that’s noticeable?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 08:37:51 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline Jackson4

I am convinced this Jackson person IS Merve.

Over 40 posts too and no reviews. Pinch of salt.

100% that's her - so recognisable

Offline Jackson4

That website was created less than a month ago. It's not well advertised, and not within the period Jackson36 claimed to see her. So it's just a plain advert for her services/bump on a positive review. External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 05:13:59 pm by Jackson4 »

Offline mightymo

One of the worst punts i've ever had and smelt bad. Doubt there is any truth to this

Offline Bucket99

Agree. Defo a tout. Terrible shit service provider. I walked and she got very aggressive. Proper headcase.