Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazillian MIA Shoreditch  (Read 2757 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline lincoln86

Mia is well reviewed and I can only add to her positive reputation. External Link/Members Only

Saw her beginning of December

1 hour £200.

Comms quick and efficient. Sure she handles them herself.

Venue - text her when at the postcode and get the codes for the doors. Nice spacious room and shower Everything very tidy.

Looks - THis was the main reason i saw her. She is FAF. Its a very close competition for the best looking girl ive shagged between her and sexyanda. I aksed her to wear the gym outfit from her gallery pics and she did so. Looked incredible in it and if she actually wears this to the gym there will be a lot of guys trying to hide there stork ons while working out. About 5ft 6 and very slim toned. Tits enhanced but nicely done. Slighty firm but suit her frame. Incredible toned stomach and lovely peachy ass.

Greeted with a kiss and paperwork sorted. I take a quick shower. Out fo the shower I asked her to keep the gym outfit on so I could peel it off here in the mirror. While doing this she is grinding on me a giving a semi lapdance. Kissing is passionate but she didnt seem to want tounges. Ill let her off as she is sooo fit.

She drops to her knees and begins OWO. THis was slow and sloppy with attention paid to the balls. Cant put my finger on it but it was OK. Ive had better Ive had worse.
Laying down of the bed she hops on. She rides well and is kissing me during this. Just the right amount of moaning from her Nothing over the top. Then I grab her and flip her into missionary.  Give her a decent pounding and again kissing throughout. Now there is a mirror in the room so I direct her to it for a bit of standing doggy. THis is an image I wish i was able to record. Seeing myself giving it to a girl way out of my league. At this point she asks me if I want anal. Back onto the bed and  quick condom change. Lube up and I ease it in. I'm always afraid to go to hard in anal incase it hurts the girl or is uncomfortable for her but managed to build up a decent rhythm and she seemed happy with that.  I could feel the sap rising so got her to lay down and whipped the condom off to cum over her tits and stomach (she doesn't do CIM or facials). Again shower, changed and then ready to leave. She then gives me an incredible goodbye hug and kiss which seemed incredibly like it was an actually girlfriend kissing me. Maybe she does that to get return business. She will certainly have mine when she returns.

Offline Yankee41

Im pretty sure she is a genuinely nice person.  She seems to actually care your having a good time too.

Next time i suggest dragging her into the shower with you too. It a sight just to watch her in there.

Offline hermanmunster

Im pretty sure she is a genuinely nice person.  She seems to actually care your having a good time too.

I couldn't agree more, she came across as a really nice and gentle person with absolutely no prejudging on her part. A real pleasure to spend time with - I would happily take her on a dinner date because she is such pleasant company.

Offline Alackofambition5

Any idea when she will be back? Hasn’t logged in since the beginning of December.

Offline Al

Do you have to go into the congestion charge zone if you want to drive there? Shoreditch looks like its on the boundary.

Offline Yankee41

Depends on which way your coming from.  I would say parking is the bigger issue in the area.  Best to tube it.

Offline smiths

Depends on which way your coming from.  I would say parking is the bigger issue in the area.  Best to tube it.

Both issues would be important to me, I would probably get a cab to and from if I was seeing this WG.

Offline Yankee41

Probably the best move.  She isnt even really close to a good tube station.  It was a decent walk from old street station but oh so worth it.

Offline magnetico

Any idea when she will be back? Hasn’t logged in since the beginning of December.

"Last Login: 01/12/2020"

not a good sign.

Offline hermanmunster

"Last Login: 01/12/2020"

not a good sign.

I don't think that that is an indication she has stopped - if I remember correctly, it was about a year ago that I noticed her and it was a few months before she was working again.  I suspect she goes home to avoid the cold winter here?

Offline hermanmunster

Others may not see it, but I've just realised who Mia reminds me of - Ajla Tomljanovic the Australian tennis player.

External Link/Members Only