Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kitty @Angel Lodge  (Read 2479 times)

Online anonymouse72

Hi. I'm up in the North West next week and with things in Manchester looking quiet I've been having a nosey at Angel Lodge. Kitty in particular looks quite fit and just wondering if anyone had any Intel or feedback?

Online anonymouse72

Thank you Goldfinch. She looks a very attractive girl. Was hoping someone may have already seen her and was able to provide feedback. Can't find anything on here and no apparent AW profile.

Offline Goldfinch

Thank you Goldfinch. She looks a very attractive girl. Was hoping someone may have already seen her and was able to provide feedback. Can't find anything on here and no apparent AW profile.
:thumbsup:

Offline Blake91

I’ve seen her a few times she’s good but she’s not very chatty

Online anonymouse72

I’ve seen her a couple few times she’s good but she’s not very chatty

Thanks. Might have to detour off the M6.

Offline Bedasha

Does she have an AW profile? One for the hot list

Offline plums

External Link/Members Only

This was a great find...yesterday.  She put up some great pictures but now her tweets are protected and if (like me) you're not on Twitter then you can't see them.  It's the shame with Sheridan's twitter account - their website isn't updated and there's no info about opening times anywhere else so I'd have to assume they're on twitter but I don't know because the account is protected and I have no intention of joining twitter just to see it.  I mean, sure it's totally up to them but as a punter it's frustrating!

Offline Atlas1957

This was a great find...yesterday.  She put up some great pictures but now her tweets are protected and if (like me) you're not on Twitter then you can't see them.  It's the shame with Sheridan's twitter account - their website isn't updated and there's no info about opening times anywhere else so I'd have to assume they're on twitter but I don't know because the account is protected and I have no intention of joining twitter just to see it.  I mean, sure it's totally up to them but as a punter it's frustrating!
The last tweet from Sheridan's was on the 27th of December so you aren't missing out on any sort of secret tweets.

Offline sandy2000

Kitty has unlocked her Twitter again now so should be visable

Offline Koolkaf

Badsha can you pm me your number please
Banned reason: Repeatedly asking for a member's phone number.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline IAMBATMAN

dude this isn't cool WTF are you doing

Offline suede

I noticed  some  pics of Holly Rude on the  same page,she been at Ksg and Sheridans etc.
Looking at the photos she's  either had a lot to work  done and or there'should a large portrait  in her attic (aka Dormans Gray).Looking  a lot  younger  than I recall.

Offline plums

External Link/Members Only

Looks like she's deleted her account now :(  Shame because she posted some really fit pics and I would have been beating Angel Lodge's door down to book her once they re-open.

Offline Bedasha

wow just seen this. Checked his posts and he did it 4 times!

Online anonymouse72

Looks like she's deleted her account now :(  Shame because she posted some really fit pics and I would have been beating Angel Lodge's door down to book her once they re-open.

Oh well. Will have to look elsewhere when next in the area. She may return post covid I guess.

Offline sandy2000

Her Twitter profile is back.

Don't know if it makes a difference as it's just shown up on my timeline but it's now @katy82679457

I hope she goes back to Angel Lodge when the restrictions are over as she is well fit.

Offline Kenaldo

Just checked her Twitter profile, she’s very fit.

Surprised she works out of AL to be honest but might have a little dabble.

Online TomTank

Crikey she looks about 13 years old

Offline bbois77

Her Twitter profile is back.

Don't know if it makes a difference as it's just shown up on my timeline but it's now @katy82679457

I hope she goes back to Angel Lodge when the restrictions are over as she is well fit.

Account doesn't exist, care to put up pics?  :hi:

Online TomTank

Offline bbois77

Offline Blake91

She’s worth seeing Owo dfk fit flexible body and her pussy is really tight and she’s a screamer....... but it’s hard working her out, first couple of times I saw her everything was amazing but after that it was meh still good

Online anonymouse72

Definitely still on the list when I'm able to get back up that way. The location looks a bit exposed in amongst that industrial estate. What's it like in terms of parking and having workers around during the day? I'm guessing not very discrete.

Offline yorkieyorkie

Definitely still on the list when I'm able to get back up that way. The location looks a bit exposed in amongst that industrial estate. What's it like in terms of parking and having workers around during the day? I'm guessing not very discrete.

That’s the only reason I’ve never visited this place. Seems far too exposed for me and I think I’d worry about my car etc