Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elizabeth Raine Virginity  (Read 3690 times)

Offline bigjim

Ok so would you pay this evern if you could afford it ??

External Link/Members Only

BJim

Offline Matium

Honestly, what are the chances of a 28 year old American woman really being a virgin?

You have to ask: Why is she a virgin at 28? What is wrong with her?

(She has turned 28 since the website went up).

Make up is too heavy.

Boobs are too small (only an A cup)

You have to pay to "win" her virginity at an auction.

Then you have to wine, dine and entertain her at your expense for 12 hours, at the end of which she still retains the right to change her mind and refuse you.

She's been watching "Pretty Woman" too many times and is hoping for a lonely billionaire without any sense.

You get better looking girls on Adultwork:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 08:46:11 am by Matium »

Offline CBPaul

Haven't read very much of the stuff but she seems to go an about hiding her face but if you poke around you find the face pics posted above. Also doesn't know her age, 27 or 28 ? What a load of crap.

Not the first case of virginity auctions. Probably had her hymen reconstructed too.

Not for me even if money was no object.

Offline sumertime

The problem with these American Model types is that they are so full of themselves! I have met a few on a social level.  Presentation is all with little depth. A pal of mine , Brit living in States, fell for one just like the photos.... looked good but a complete self centred pain in the arse - after two years marriage she walked out. She then totally screwed him with their "£legal System" - poor guy!!!

Perhaps if she were over here then £180/hr max or 12hour bid of £800 (but then I am a tightwad...)    ;)

Offline sumertime

Yep, sure do... Amen to that!!  :thumbsup:

vorian

The problem with these American Model types is that they are so full of themselves! I have met a few on a social level.  Presentation is all with little depth. A pal of mine , Brit living in States, fell for one just like the photos.... looked good but a complete self centred pain in the arse - after two years marriage she walked out. She then totally screwed him with their "£legal System" - poor guy!!!

Perhaps if she were over here then £180/hr max or 12hour bid of £800 (but then I am a tightwad...)    ;)

Think your assessment is spot on,  all the attractive thin yank model types I have met are complete bitches. The more chunky yanks can be a great laugh and pretty laid back, not normally a great shag though. This stupid cow thinks some rich arab will pay to break her surgically reconstructed hyman, too much TV love.

Offline Matium

I think it would be right to say that the chances are very high that she is not a virgin and that she has had her hymen "restored" for the purposes of this "auction".

She is a medical student, after all.

Any billionaire who does does bid for this is a fool for not knowing anything about hymen reconstruction surgery.

Offline threechilliman

What a load of fuckin' cobblers.....

brislex

You see, if money were not object to me then I will bid not for the sake of sleep with her but to outbid the other guys.

grandmaster-ram-rod

i was going to bid, but i saw that my max bid of £100 has already been passed  :mad:

SeekingtheTruth

$550k!!!! WTF  :wacko:

Also, just noticed that each bidder needs to pay $100 just to be able to bid, non refundable of course.  :dash:

Offline wazzockchops

I put a max bid of 150 on using GoofBid. Fingers crossed.

Edit : nice little earner all those 100s must add up.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 02:03:59 pm by wazzockchops »

Offline wristjob

Also, just noticed that each bidder needs to pay $100 just to be able to bid, non refundable of course.  :dash:

I didn't notice that cos I got bored after about line 2. So i couldn't be arsed to read her presentation - you can guess how keen I am.

Not exactly sexy and if she's a virgin how good will it actually be?

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Think your assessment is spot on,  all the attractive thin yank model types I have met are complete bitches. The more chunky yanks can be a great laugh and pretty laid back, not normally a great shag though. This stupid cow thinks some rich arab will pay to break her surgically reconstructed hyman, too much TV love.
I really like women from Canada, they seem fun and much more grounded, at least the ones I've met.

Sherbert07

I've put an RB up for 6th May, she's bid £300 for an overnighter!  :D

a10

Why would you pay a fortune to fuck a virgin? Pay a fortune to shag someone who hasn't got a clue what goes where?  :dash:

No thanks love, I'll stick to reasonably priced whores. £150 ph for a slag who knows exactly what they're doing - much better use of the money!  :yahoo:

That and I'm a titty man - she's got fuck all going on up top  :thumbsdown:

Offline malcster

for that money she best be doing OWO and A levels and pop more than once    :yahoo:

seriously though are these people who have bid (if they are real) that rich and desperate for a shag

if she is a virgin i doubt she will enjoy the experience of it all

Offline Matium

That can't be a real bid.

Who would pay so much money for a woman without boobs? - She's an A cup! she's a little girl not a real woman!

Just some students having a laugh.

Not even an Arab oil sheik would be that stupid, especially when they can go to Dubai - and the whole place there is full of prostitutes!

I bet most of the bids that she is getting are fakes.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 07:39:17 pm by Matium »

SeekingtheTruth

That can't be a real bid.

Who would pay so much money for a woman without boobs? - She's an A cup! she's a little girl not a real woman!

Just some students having a laugh.

Not even an Arab oil sheik would be that stupid, especially when they can go to Dubai - and the whole place there is full of prostitutes!

I bet most of the bids that she is getting are fakes.

Without a doubt, she is clearly a publicity whore who will use this in an attempt to get a career in tv.

kingkong

Honestly, what are the chances of a 28 year old American woman really being a virgin?

You have to ask: Why is she a virgin at 28? What is wrong with her?

(She has turned 28 since the website went up).

Make up is too heavy.

Boobs are too small (only an A cup)

You have to pay to "win" her virginity at an auction.

Then you have to wine, dine and entertain her at your expense for 12 hours, at the end of which she still retains the right to change her mind and refuse you.

She's been watching "Pretty Woman" too many times and is hoping for a lonely billionaire without any sense.

Hidden Image/Members Only

How did you get her face pictures?

Offline Matium

« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 07:48:00 pm by Matium »

Offline tazz

What sort of twat hands over $550,000 for a lay, fair enough shes a virgin, which means shes not gonna be so good in bed and bleed.

Offline tazz

Well a 12 hour date is on the cards, she will probably was 3 hours chatting crap. Got to be the most expensive date/sex session in history, no matter how rich i was no way id give it to this crazy women. Her reasons for being a virgin are just bizzare

Offline Matium

What sort of twat hands over $550,000 for a lay, fair enough shes a virgin, which means shes not gonna be so good in bed and bleed.

She's a 28 year old American woman!

There's no way she's a virgin.

She's probably had hymen reconstruction surgery and is now hoping for a gullible old fool who will believe her.

As for that $550,000 bid - that's got to be a fake bid!

Anybody with real money would simply go to Girls of Paradise and simply choose one of their stunningly beautiful girls for just a £1,000 an hour - girls with real boobs!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 09:59:01 pm by Matium »

SirFrank

What a stupid cunt. Even if I was to break this bitch in like fuck would I spend 12 hours with the skinny vacuous lying shagbag. I bet she's got a cunt like a clowns pocket. Virgin my fucking arse

Roland D Hay

Ok so would you pay this evern if you could afford it ??

BJim

No, I insist on them having breasts at anything over £90 an hour.   :hi:

Rochdull lad

What a stupid cunt. Even if I was to break this bitch in like fuck would I spend 12 hours with the skinny vacuous lying shagbag. I bet she's got a cunt like a clowns pocket. Virgin my fucking arse

So you're not convinced then, SirFrank? :lol:  :lol: :lol:

Offline sumertime

I must admit, Sir Frank has a good turn of phrase....... :thumbsup:

pierrot

Dont mince your words Frank, say what you really think.

Offline Madone1

God bless you sir frank  :lol:

I wouldn't pay a fucking brass button for this attention seeking bitch virgins are always shit shags anyway.

Offline Matium

As predicted, she didn't get one genuine bid!

All were fakes including the "winning" bid of $801,000!

:lol: