Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hotoil_massage Swansea  (Read 7966 times)

Salt

Evening all,

I was just wondering if any fellow posters had encountered this lady?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£70hr seems VFM but wanted some additional info

Cheers  :hi:

SirFrank

One word - SWANSEA! It's a punting graveyard. Wank yourself off with your left hand. You'll have a better time and it costs nowt

Welsh and Proud !

Lol @ Frank.... First off it's not actually Swansea, she's the other side if Llanelli, past Burry Port, really pretty lady, absolutely first class massage, best I've ever experienced, really is more of a massage experience than a sexual one, till just before the end when she outs the hot oil in her hand, cups your bollox and gets you shooting like a volcano ! I'd visit her again, absolutely nothing else in offer other than a superb massage and a happy ending, so if your looking for more go elsewhere, I'd you fancy the most relaxing hour of your life, followed by your bolloxed being absolutely drained, go see her, very pleasantly mannered, very pretty lady, so wanted to fuck her, sadly not a chance, but still worth a visit if you brave what's on offer.

SirFrank

Is she pretty and in good shape? Is she fully clothed during the massage? Burry port is too far west for me normally

Salt

Cheers W&P that was just the info i was looking for; a proper massage that had a happy eneding  :D

Welsh and Proud !

Yes Frank, fit as and in really good shape. Wears a little Thai massage outfit.
Salt, massage really is first class if that's what your looking for, sorts all the stress out, and at the end she'll have you shooting across the room. :cool:

SirFrank

Cheers mate. Salt if you pay her a visit can you leave a review and let me know how it goes. Long way for me to go but might consider it now based on above

Salt

Cheers mate. Salt if you pay her a visit can you leave a review and let me know how it goes. Long way for me to go but might consider it now based on above

Will do....

Offline ampersand

£70hr seems VFM
£70 per hour ........... for a single shot HJ .......... VFM??????

Salt

absolutely first class massage, best I've ever experienced, really is more of a massage experience than a sexual one, till just before the end when she outs the hot oil in her hand, cups your bollox

and gets you shooting like a volcano ! I'd visit her again, absolutely nothing else on offer other than a superb massage and a happy ending, so if your looking for more go elsewhere, I'd you fancy

the most relaxing hour of your life, followed by your bolloxed being absolutely drained, go see her.

£70hr seems VFM

£70 per hour ........... for a single shot HJ .......... VFM??????

Not sure what others may think but I reckon a first class massage experience + HJ @ £70 = VFM  :hi:

jonesandy101

Sounds great  to  me. Just what I'm  looking for. I'm struggling  to  make contact  through adultwork.com  have you got a contact  number  or email  for her?