Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Amy - Stevenage  (Read 1220 times)

19 review(s) for mistress amy xxx (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hertsgent

So, a huge hiatus between my last review and this one, basically because kicks have been obtained elsewhere (only 5 punts in 4 years if my memory serves me correctly, 3 with someone I already reviewed). But I should contribute where I can, so early October the urge got me for Stunning Amy in Stevenage as an opportunity for my long standing Romanian weakness.

External Link/Members Only

Mixed reviews on here, seems to alternate between the north east and Stevenage - 30 mins at £60 in Stevenage, one of the flat blocks in the town centre (easy, safe, discrete).

Profile accurate in terms of photos, wears glasses throughout as described elsewhere (not objecting to that, looks good in them), no kissing at all as indicated on profile and other reviews. Pretty mid-20s I’d say with a good figure.

Adequately friendly (ie not excessively), but improved markedly through the time. OW, RO (was a good experience that in my opinion), and full sex - the “I want you to cum line” during this alas did accelerate matters, meaning a conclusion was reached about 20 mins in.

All positive thus far , but neutral overall as after this it was clear time was up on her part, so I took the hint. Perhaps my post-ejaculatory conversation topics were not to her taste  :D

An hour may be different (one review indicates so), but from my experience either time your conclusion for a 30 min booking, or accept that when you finish your time finishes with it. Or I’m an ugly bastard which is also a distinct possibility unfortunately  :P

Offline Spiceboy4108

Banned reason: Previously banned for posting fake reviews.
Banned by: daviemac