Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Bristol slut?  (Read 1620 times)

Offline squirtlover99

Hi,

I am looking for a total slut, one that doesnt just list things and go through the motions. Instead I am looking for one who REALLY and genuinely enjoys anal and piss fun.

Any recommendations?
Cheers

Offline Moby Dick

Hi,

I am looking for a total slut, one that doesnt just list things and go through the motions. Instead I am looking for one who REALLY and genuinely enjoys anal and piss fun.

Any recommendations?
Cheers

She’s a slut from Bristol

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Wouldn’t pay £800/hr but that’s up to you.

Offline JUICEGORGER

Yet to have the pleasure but seems to be the ultimate on that front and commercials more than agreeable, would suggest...?

Offline bdyno

Yet to have the pleasure but seems to be the ultimate on that front and commercials more than agreeable, would suggest...?
No watersports ticked, but a prolific barebacker.

Offline JUICEGORGER

I'm sure that if she takes it up the shitter in vans whilst restrained, a splash of the old golden fluid goes without saying.........

Offline bdyno

I'm sure that if she takes it up the shitter in vans whilst restrained, a splash of the old golden fluid goes without saying.........
It wouldn't surprise me....

She was actually my first ever punt, long before I discovered this site and long before I had a clue what I was doing.  Mainly chose her because she was cheap (believe it was £50ph when most girls were £80-100) and took it up the arse.  Facially she's better than she looks in her pictures, but from the neck down she has the body of an 80 year old.  Think she's lost a lot of weight at some point in her life, all the saggy skin is still there.

Offline JimmySW

Offline hamchang

She’s a slut from Bristol

Wouldn’t pay £800/hr but that’s up to you.

I hear she tours a lot .... with the circus

Offline Scootersx

I hear she tours a lot .... with the circus quote of the day hamchang!
😂😂😂😂😂
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 01:10:05 pm by Scootersx »

Offline scutty brown

Where's Rebecca when you need her???  :cool: :cool:

Offline B4bcock

Where's Rebecca when you need her???  :cool: :cool:

You mean to say you haven't spent the last seven days chatting with her??!!   :D

Offline notcalledchris

External Link/Members Only

Other girls to consider
Ava Valentine External Link/Members Only
Katie Skye External Link/Members Only

Ava doesn't do anal. But she drinks piss and spunk very well.  Look at my reviews

Offline scutty brown

You mean to say you haven't spent the last seven days chatting with her??!!   :D

Actually I've never met her

Offline JimmySW