Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alex Sheffield belles  (Read 1401 times)

16 review(s) for Little Alex (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Podger

External Link/Members Only

I paid £130 for an hour

the booking took place between Christmas and New Year.

I arranged this using the online booking form about a week beforehand. up until the day of the meeting I had no correspondence to let me know where it was going to take place, I had to text the agency to get the address.

The location is a flat just off the wicker in Sheffield, I arrived in the area and phoned for the flat number.
I walked straight into the complex, knocked on the door and she did the hidey thing.
when I got inside the first thing I saw was a tiny tiny girl covered in tattoos with piercings just about everywhere, botox lips and fake tits. not what I was expecting at all going on the pictures, and no mention about tattoos either, having said that it is mentioned on their sister site  External Link/Members Only

paperwork sorted and into the bedroom, first thing I noticed was only one condom on the table which could be an issue if I had been up for two pops.
laid down on the bed and had a bit of a chat about general stuff and one thing she said put me on edge a bit. we were talking about Christmas and seeing family, she asked me if I had a partner and when I said yes she asked why i did this if I have a partner.

anyway onto the action, plenty of dfk, but those lips are big and cover your face. good owo technique with ball play, in fact she got me a bit too excited and had to slow down.
I returned the favour with a bit of ro, she's nice and tight and was responding well to my efforts getting wettet and wetter, on with the rubber and she took the lead on top, it took a bit of getting in as she was so tight but went in with a satisfying "pop".
I didn't last very long due to being nearly there with her owo and came in the bag with about 30 minutes left.
she went to get a wipe out of the drawer to clean up but there weren't any and had to go to the toilet for some bog roll, a small point but something you would think an agency would have in hand.

had a few minutes to recover and I thought we would go again but she started to get dressed and just sat there talking for the last 25 minutes or so, now she can talk but tbh she's not the sharpest tool in the box.

I've been pondering weather to make this  a  negative or neutral for a couple of days, her oral was good, the sex was ok, I was just put off by her appearance and that question, perhaps her mouth sets off before her brain is in gear, so think its going to be neutral.

would I see her again, dont think so.

Offline Podger

Hidden Image/Members Only

and if this is what I would have seen when she opened the door I would have been a lot happier, she is a lot thinner than the pictures,  has had so much work done she looks nothing like it, and the metalwork, ffs, having said that she's so tiny she probably needs the weight of the metalwork to stop her blowing away in a stiff breeze.

Offline Goldfinch

and if this is what I would have seen when she opened the door I would have been a lot happier, she is a lot thinner than the pictures,  has had so much work done she looks nothing like it, and the metalwork, ffs, having said that she's so tiny she probably needs the weight of the metalwork to stop her blowing away in a stiff breeze.
Cheers for sharing,hope your next one is a positive. :thumbsup:

Offline danno2

I also saw Alex between xmas and new year at their sheffield incall.
My experience was very similar to the yours. I will do a review, unsure to rate neutral or positive, think it might just verge on the positive side?
I was expecting a slim girl with nice small perky tits, but was surprised to see fake bolt ons. She told me had them done over a year ago, so very disappointing that her profile has not been updated by the agency.