Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SGK - Burnley area (School Girl Kate as was)  (Read 5117 times)

41 review(s) for SGK!!! (41 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6234080) (45 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Tankengine48

I had seen SGK a long time ago and kept her number, always meaning to go again but never had.  I wondered if she was still working so searched for her profile on AW but couldn't find it.  So just sent her a text to see how she was and was she seeing clients.  To my surprise a few days later I got a reply.  Saying she did work every now and then and did I want a booking?

Arranged a date and time.  This was a good few months ago now (but within the 6 month rule) £120 for an hour.

Arrived a little early and parked up.  For those who don't know it is a very rural location and an area that a lot of walkers use so it was busy with people arriving  to start a walk or coming back etc.  Sent to usual text to say parked up and got a reply after 5 mins to say come over.

SGK was wearing just a bra and pants.  Asked to take shoes off and followed her upstairs, lovely view.  She looked the same as when I last saw her umpteen years ago.  Great body and very chatty.  Easy to talk to.  Good amount of FK while  I took my clothes off.  We were soon naked and on the bed.  I'm sure it was a water bed last time, but now a normal mattress I think.  She gives great OWO and I return the favour, no hygiene issues what so ever. 

Rubbered up and had sex in a few positions,  gave her arse a good spanking and finished in CIM.  She doesn't swallow but didn't rush off to spit.  She got some wipes to clean me up a bit and only then went into the en-suite to spit. Laid down for a cuddle and chat.  She has some great stories to tell.  Tried for a round 2 and she certainly did her best, but I could only manage a semi, but it was great fun trying :D

Offered a shower which I took.  In all went over the hour.  Had a great time and will return again at some point I'm sure. 

A very solid POSITIVE.

Offline mace-window

Great review  pal. I wonder if she is only seeing her old clients during this period of time?

Offline Marquis

Good on you for fixing up a meet under the radar. I'm envious.

Kate's AW profile has been down for a few months now so I guess that's it for the time being.

Offline Somebloke

Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Somebloke

Bigger tits too ;)
I’m not one for repeating visits but my car could drive itself to SGK’s

Online Fac51

She has a new profile now External Link/Members Only

Great Intel pal  :thumbsup:

I'm going to be all over this like "a tramp on chips"  :sarcastic:

Offline Blackpool Rock

She has a new profile now External Link/Members Only
I did see her new profile about a week ago and i'm surprised nobody has posted about it until now  :rolleyes:

I know for a long time she didn't offer CIM or even OWO but in the later stages her old profile did have it on there, CIM not showing on the new profile but OWO is

Be interested to know how much weight she has put on as her profile says she has put some on and is no longer a size 6, must be 4 or 5 years since I saw her and she was complaining about being on a no alcohol diet then  :drinks:

Offline george r

too far for me even with owo cim on offer  :(  she looks better with some timber on  :thumbsup:

Offline Marquis

Offline Billbo53

I’ve seen Kate for a number of years, she is great at what she does and always enjoys herself.

Offline Access

Shame her number isn’t on her profile.
If anyone would care to share 👌🏻 Via PM

Offline Blackpool Rock

Shame her number isn’t on her profile.
If anyone would care to share 👌🏻 Via PM
She's never had her number showing, you need to e-mail her on AW for it and as I recall she had a vetting process

Offline Marquis

She's never had her number showing, you need to e-mail her on AW for it and as I recall she had a vetting process

That's my understanding too.

Offline Jondy73

Bigger tits too ;)

Review would have been nice!

Offline Somebloke

I have reviewed Kate several times, just not here.
Last visit was pre-Covid.

Offline Tankengine48

I got a WhatsApp message from her to say she was starting to work again after this latest lockdown. I’m booked in. Happy days :P

Offline ISTS2005

Bigger tits too ;)

nor one for reviews

Offline Somebloke

trainee leech

You joined in 2012 and leeched until 2016, impressive.

Offline Somebloke

nor one for reviews

It took you over a year to post a review when you joined, the irony is strong on this forum.

Offline Somebloke

Registered 2015, 1st review 2017.
I’m not one for recalling scripture but “He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone”.

Offline Somebloke

I got a WhatsApp message from her to say she was starting to work again after this latest lockdown. I’m booked in. Happy days :P
Lucky bugger, I had her phone number on the notes section of her previous profile.
I’m sure she’ll get to my AW mail soon enough.
My biggest problem seeing Kate is timing as she only ever does weekdays when I’m rarely available.