Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prossie Logique  (Read 665 times)

Offline updownandaround

So I book a girl via the AW booking system for today, I get no confirmation from AW or anything to say it's booked. Maybe I've misunderstood it. Yesterday night, I called her 3 times, no answer. I sent her a text 3 times asking if she can confirm the booking. No answer. This morning I send a email via AW. No answer.

Today I get 4 snotty text messages from her asking why I didn't turn up to the booking and that she's going to give me negative feedback on AW!

Offline CBPaul

So I book a girl via the AW booking system for today, I get no confirmation from AW or anything to say it's booked. Maybe I've misunderstood it. Yesterday night, I called her 3 times, no answer. I sent her a text 3 times asking if she can confirm the booking. No answer. This morning I send a email via AW. No answer.

Today I get 4 snotty text messages from her asking why I didn't turn up to the booking and that she's going to give me negative feedback on AW!

Got a link to the delight in question ?

You'd get a booking confirmed message from AW if she had confirmed. I've run into problems with punts arranged for early morning (well, early by prossie standards), they don't have their phones on and won't reply - it doesn't occur that the punter needs to find out where he is meant to be going and it's been made clear several times that we punters are at fault.

Await the bad fb and reply in kind. Then report the tart to AW.