Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy Ravishing/Clapham Junction  (Read 2208 times)

46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5338030) (40 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mattmatt

External Link/Members Only

I was due to travel over to the Battersea area before the New Year and did a quick trawl of the SPs in that area. My search came across Roxy Ravishing a Bulgarian who has a comprehensive services list.

Comms: As Roxy does not publish her telephone number, I messaged her on AW and she responded with her telephone number. We agreed a time to meet a couple of days in advance. I confirmed the meet early in the morning and Roxy replied with the full address.

Location: Around a 15 minute walk from Clapham Junction station. Her apartment is in a large council tower block. The apartment was old and tired, but the bedroom was clean with a king size bed and fully mirrored bedroom cupboards on one side! The bath/shower facilities were clean, had hot water and a fair selection of toiletries.

Price: £150 for 60 minutes (No extras)

Girl: Photographs are a true likeness. She met me wearing a black bra and a very small mini skirt with black knickers underneath. Her hair was long, freshly washed and almost down to her peachy bum and she left it down for the whole meet. She has smooth soft skin and a completely shaved pussy. She does not have an inch of fat on her. A size 6 is accurate and she has had some surgery on her breasts, which looks like a breast reduction. I didn’t ask her about it as I didn’t want to affect the vibe. Her aged is stated as 25 and I would say that she is around about that age.

Meet: Arranged to meet in the morning with a couple of days notice. Let me in to the apartment around 10 minutes before agreed time. Although she was talkative, she seemed quite nervous and initially she appeared to be avoiding direct eye contact. She led me in to the bedroom, got me a glass of water and we sorted the paperwork out. I freshened up in bathroom with a fresh towel she gave me, came back into the bedroom and laid on the bed. Roxy laid on top of me and started to LFK me, leading to DFK and gave me eye contact as we began to warm to eachother.

We carried on DFK and continued to remove our clothes. 

Moved on to RO and made sure to give her breasts some attention which she seemed to enjoy as her nipples became erect.

Roxy seemed to enjoy RO, making noises, tasted very fresh, was very receptive to being fingered and having her ass played with. On to OWO, where Roxy’s OWO technique was pretty good using hand as well, licking my shaft and paying good attention to my balls, all with great eye contact now. She then started deep throating me, allowing me to pull her hair and head, which she was pretty good at, especially as she is so small. We moved on to a side by side 69 which she seemed to enjoy and had no objection to my fingers in her pussy or ass.

I asked her for the condom and got her to sit on me in CG, where we DFK with slow fucking which developed into vigorous upright CG, a lot of grinding with me holding her hips. Flipped her over for missionary, deep stick, doggie, etc. For a small girl she took the lot with no complaints. She constantly looked at us fucking in the mirror and said that she really liked to look!

We moved back into doggie and she was able to take a real pounding. As I was fucking her in doggie, I fingered her ass hole with my thumbs and she really pushed back. Her moist ass hole looked really inviting, so I asked to fuck her and she said go ahead and guided me in slowly. She said that her ass was tight that day but it should be fine. Slowly and gently I started fucking her ass, standing at the edge of the bed and it was pretty tight, I was getting very deep penetration and asked her if it was hurting as she was so small and she said smiling that it was ok as she was really enjoying it! Good girl! Spend some time fucking her ass whilst pulling her hair, kissing her and groping her breasts, heaven!

I stopped ass fucking Roxy and she spun around discretely removed the condom (no issues) and quickly wiped me with a wet wipe and instantly began sucking me again.

I asked for another condom and started in missionary, where she pulled up her legs, more DFK leading to other positions.

Time was almost up so, I asked her for more oral and a slow build up to CIM which she obliged, leaving the room to spit out my deposit in the bathroom.

I took a shower and returned to the room to get dressed. We had a brief chat and I probably left 10 minutes over the hour.

I really enjoyed Roxy as she provided all the requested services with commitment, took instructions willingly and for my own opinion I enjoyed her small body. She did initially come across as nervous but this soon disappeared when we got into the main course.

Positives:
- Good looking girl.
- Great attitude and willingness.
- Not a clock watcher.
- Good English.
- Clear and easy comms. 

Neutrals:
- Slightly stained teeth.
- Surgery scars on her breasts.

Negatives:
- None

Overall, I enjoyed my punt with Roxy and I would definitely recommend her. If I am in the area again I would definitely consider seeing her again in the near future.

Offline mattmatt

Thanks for the image upload Bedhedred

:hi:

Offline bedhedred

No problem.

To self service in future, look through the other reviews for the girl. Then quote the post with the images. Then strip away the text you don't need. Then paste the picture links into your review. Quite easy but you need to use a notepad on your phone to do the editing.

Uploading pictures if they aren't on ukp is a little harder. It's worth doing because profiles change, swap and switch. In 6 months it might be hard to tell who the review was really for, if you don't save the pictures now.

Offline Alexmck

No problem.

To self service in future, look through the other reviews for the girl. Then quote the post with the images. Then strip away the text you don't need. Then paste the picture links into your review. Quite easy but you need to use a notepad on your phone to do the editing.

Uploading pictures if they aren't on ukp is a little harder. It's worth doing because profiles change, swap and switch. In 6 months it might be hard to tell who the review was really for, if you don't save the pictures now.

Tricks of the trade!

Offline ollielon

she is good ! best service ever in my book .. thanks for the review and reminding me of her !

Offline Brand242

Thanks for the review OP. Another positive for this WG, I need to go see her!