Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katalina/Canning Town  (Read 1679 times)

63 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (46 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mattmatt

External Link/Members Only

I have had Katalina on my radar for quite some time, so I was pleasantly surprised to see her resurface in Canning Town, which is not too far for me to travel to. I noticed her rate had increased, but nonetheless decided to contact her just before Christmas.

Comms: I called her in the morning and we arranged a mutually agreeable time and she asked me to confirm 30minutes before the meet. She sent a text with her road and postcode. I texted her to confirm as she requested. When I arrived at the location, I messaged her for the full address, which she sent promtly.

Location: Around a 5-10 minute walk from Canning Town station. Council flats, functional. The room was basic with double bed, large TV and a standing mirror positioned next to the bed. There was bath/shower facilities and a clean towel provided. The heating in the flat was on full and was roasting.

Price: £100 for 1hour (no extras)

Girl: Photographs are a true likeness. She met me wearing the pink top, a black mini skirt and heels.
She left her long hair down for the whole duration apart from a vigorous OWO stint. Her skin was smooth and she had a completely shaved pussy. I guess she is a size 6, with A cups and nice erect nipples and would agree that she is in her mid-thirties as noted on her profile.

Meet: Arranged to meet early afternoon. When I arrived in the road, I texted her, for full address which she sent. When she opened the door she was smiling, I was met with the strong smell of weed coming from another room (not the bedroom). She had heels on and was a great sight to see, asked me to take of my shoes and led me to her bedroom.

Paperwork out of the way, quick freshen up and onto the bed. She joined me sitting on top and we started LFK which progressed into DFK slowly removing all of our clothes.

She began grinding on top of me whilst DFK and this progressed onto OWO, ball sucking, deep throating, RO, OWO, etc.

On with the rainmac, several positions missionary, deep stick (bit too deep for her), cowgirl (nice to watch her in the mirror next to the bed), a lot of DFK through the positions and good eye contact and smiling.
Moved onto doggy, with the mirror perfectly positioned for the best view and she can really take a pounding, pushing back into me on occasion.

Time was running out so asked her for some more OWO and she asked me to sit on the edge of the bed (facing the mirror) where she got down on all fours and started sucking me off. What a fantastic sight of her peachy arse and fanny in the mirror reflection as she sucked me.

Back onto the bed for a slow build up CIM, which she took well.

She gave me some wet wipes and I cleaned myself up and then made my way to the shower. When I came back, she was sitting there naked and we had a brief chat as I got dressed and ogled her. After about 5 minutes she wrapped herself in a towel.

I was on my way around 5-10 minutes after the hour

Positives:
- Attractive looking girl.
- Nice perky nipples.
- English is good.
- Not a clock watcher.

Neutrals:
- Slight hint of smoker’s breath but not too off putting (I’m a non-smoker).
- Flat is pretty run down.
- I would be concerned about travelling in the area at night.
- Flat was very hot, which made for a sweaty session.

Negatives:
- No real negatives spring to mind.

Overall, I really enjoyed my punt with Katalina, who from the start appeared to be happy and smiling. I felt that she was focused on making sure that I had a good time and was keen and eager to provide her services to a good standard.

I would wholeheartedly recommend Katalina and would consider seeing her again in the future.

Offline smiths

Thanks for the review. :thumbsup: Having seen Kat dozens of times over the years though not since she returned to the UK before Christmas, the last time I did see her was just before the March lockdown her service standard remains high by the sound of it. Now showing as in Hammersmith which is certainly better for me than Canning Town so maybe I can see her before she goes back home which she said would be some time this week, she usually sticks to this schedule, comes for 2-3 weeks then goes home, but maybe Covid will change that as it did in the first lockdown when she stayed the longest she ever did that I can recall, coming in around February but not going till end of May or so, that's when her number was deleted and she parked her profile.

Offline tantraman

Girl: Photographs are a true likeness ...

... that they are, as collected here :hi: