Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Lisa, Darlington, any info?  (Read 922 times)

Offline TimeBandit

External Link/Members Only

Does anyone from the Darlo area know anything about this lass? Looks just my type, short and curvy with big boobs, but can't find anything about her. Cheap too, even with a list of no nos, three of which don't bother me but I do enjoy kissing. Wouldn't stop me booking her though if I thought she was OK for everything else.
Banned reason: Previously banned - Trinculo
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fredjames1

I think this might be the same girl who went by Lisaamy in the past. Previous reviews mention BB.

Offline northface

Yes in her early days ( when her location was the stridings-new apartment block ) she offered BB and if I remember she even became a member on here to spout her mouth off but did not last long with her attitude.
I always kept up with her profile as she lived close to my daughter but her services were always limited with more dont's than do's at times. A real oddball in my opinion.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 01:48:09 pm by northface »

Offline northface

If you type in lisaamy in the search bar it will come up. Spelling is critical.
It shows her when she was a member.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 02:00:12 pm by northface »

Offline TimeBandit

I think this might be the same girl who went by Lisaamy in the past. Previous reviews mention BB.

I sort of suspected this but wasn't sure. Another to avoid then. Thanks to all who replied.

Offline WillyW

The fact she calls herself little is enough of a reason to have doubts

Offline Sar-Major

Well when you get a look at the size of her tits n arse in her photos, she seems "Owt" but friggin "Little" to me.  :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline TimeBandit

Well when you get a look at the size of her tits n arse in her photos, she seems "Owt" but friggin "Little" to me.  :scare:

:hi: :hi:

I think she means her height, only 5 foot. Or maybe that's the width of her backside?

Offline SBM

Oh mate, I'd just about gotten over my horrendous punt with Lisa and now you've gone and reminded me!  :scare: :vomit: :scare: