Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole madam Ha3  (Read 2612 times)

2 review(s) for Nicole Madame xxx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

juan kassof

Wanted to book xena a couple of days ago but she was busy so had 1hr session with her mate Nicole.

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Nicole+Madame+xxx

Comms were good, usual text road and call when there. Nice flat in discreet location, basic but very clean.
Nicol was very friendly and offered shower before and after session.

Was a bit worried after reading a couple of comments on here about her looks but I found her attractive with nice blue eyes.

Started with lfk then she worked her way down and gave me a really nice deep owo with ball licking for about 10 min,  changed to RO then to usuall mish , doggy etc and back to bj for pop1..I didnt go for cim £10extra
Nice little massage then she asked me to turn over for round 2,
More owo, ball work etc untill i knew i wasnt going to pop twice and cut the session..

Ive only seen a few wgs and usually have 1 pop then tend to lose interest.

.only girl who has really got me going was nicole vanilla sky in ha1 who I found incredibly horny..

Said hi to xena whilst there and will definitely book her later.

Nicol did mention a duo and made it clear that it not a lesbian session and as steve has mentioned all attention on you and at 120 for an hour is very affordable.

Sum up, nice girl, nice body very nice BJ and 1 hr well spent..will rebook but after I visit xena..

Vanilla review but thats how I am,
Any questions feel free to ask

Offline spellbackwards

She looks good.....lfk only?

juan kassof

I only go for lfk so didnt go for more, but she was very recptive.. maybe one of her regulars can give more info

IloveRed

Wanted to book xena a couple of days ago but she was busy so had 1hr session with her mate Nicole.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You must have made a strong impression on her, her profile is not on AW anymore.  :lol:

Offline Steve2

She can be contacted via

07957 474201

juan kassof

You must have made a strong impression on her, her profile is not on AW anymore/quote]

She said my hunchback and webbed fingers were cute   :crazy:
I know she was having problems with AW, Steve will know more

Offline Steve2

Nicole's profile deleted as apparently her verification pic did not match her pics!!

She'll do a new profile when they go home on Friday for 2 weeks

som2083

Why both of them always on holiday?

Offline Durch69

You still have contact details of Manchester girl?