Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MMF London  (Read 750 times)

satanshelper

Hi guys,

just got on to this site, a great tool that I have been looking for. My first punt I want to do here is obviously as the title suggests having a mmf punt. I agree with a few guys here that the pleasure of pounding a lass is amazing, the thought of it anyway. :D

So I understand there are a lot of time wasters, so I suggest to make this go quickly as possible agree on girl and budget and set up asap.

Let me know what you think or if you have any other ideas in mind.

Offline hendrix

Well, what's your budget and who were you thinking of? Who have you seen before that would be up for it?

satanshelper

I have tried some adultwork ones that later say they don't offer that service, so can't find the girl. but someone like scarlet from hod could work. with the budget I am happy to go up to 200 as long as the right girl is found. does anybody have any suggestions or links to girls, the only one I can think of is lia amelia.  :unknown:

James999

Hi guys,

just got on to this site, a great tool that I have been looking for. My first punt I want to do here is obviously as the title suggests having a mmf punt. I agree with a few guys here that the pleasure of pounding a lass is amazing, the thought of it anyway.

Let me know what you think

Why do you want another guy there? do you wnat to pound him / him to pound you?

And I'll let you know what I think a bit later if that's ok  :hi: