Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Glasgow masssage/HE  (Read 1568 times)

Offline Massagelovinglad

Just joined as UKP has just let new people join as of today.
Looking forward to sharing the good reviews and I’m sure there will be a couple of not soo good ones as well.
I’m big on a massage, has anyone been to anyone or place in glasgow they would recommend?
The massage scene is rough in Glasgow at the moment but my personal favourite has been
Veronica. External Link/Members Only
She’s based in merchant city and is £70 hh. Highly recommend

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
First post and you are promoting a massage establishment.   :unknown:  No real need to quote the price unless you are touting it.

Offline Massagelovinglad

There’s a couple of others I would recommend as well
Aysha being one who is frequently in glasgow, always dresses to impress
External Link/Members Only

Just trying to pass some useful information that people can use.
They are the 2 standouts, although there have been others that I’ll write reviews shortly.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Your first post reads like a blatant advert, why did you not just post a review of the place and say how the services were delivered and how much you paid?  better than promoting it and quoting what they charge. 

Offline Massagelovinglad

Yeah my bad, it does read like an advert, I’ll post a review. Was looking for other people to come in with some recommendations. But reading it back it does read like an advert.
Cheers for the feedback. If you have any massage places you would recommend hit me with them.

Offline mickey1967

Fan of a massage myself, look forward to your review.

Some silly prices being quoted so must be pretty special...……….

Couple of the other girls on the xmassage site based in Glasgow look interesting and at a more reasonable price, anyone tried them?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 03:37:21 pm by mickey1967 »

Offline Massagelovinglad

I tried Melissa who was on viva street a few times, her ad has been removed so can’t attach it. She was class. Great bum and very petite.
I’ve tried to get in touch with Katarina a few times, she looks good but haven’t managed to get home of her. But she’s Defos on the list External Link/Members Only

Offline Para124

Met Aysha a month ago and was a waste of time. I've posted so may negative reviews of late I got fed up trying to explain another one.

The day I find something akin to the old Berkeley St glasgow girls, or chesser st edinburgh girls I'll be posting asap....can only dream we find their likes again  :angelgirl:

Offline Massagelovinglad

You met anyone decent worth giving a punt?

Offline Para124

You met anyone decent worth giving a punt?

Not on the massage scene. Chesser st were the last greats and went out of business between the two lockdowns over the summer.

Offline myothernameis

The massage scene is rough in Glasgow at the moment but my personal favourite has been

Yeah my bad, it does read like an advert, I’ll post a review.

Dont keep us in suspense, were all raring to hear about your experience with the girl

Offline Massagelovinglad

I seen the other thread but this is more specific to Glasgow.
I wouldn’t travel from glasgow to Edinburgh for a massage so this is more local.

Offline Gunner1

I wouldn’t travel from glasgow to Edinburgh for a massage so this is more local.

Look harder and you may just find a thread that is for Edinburgh.

Offline Keema

Look -
1  The other thread kept us going fine, now there's two
2  You're missing a trick not going through to Edinburgh
3   Stop acting like an attention seeking toddler, get yourself settled in, gain respect and then you can move the furniture.

Offline Massagelovinglad

The forum for central belt is good. But I just prefer local punts more.
The reason I shy away from travelling to Edinburgh is after a massage I feel relaxed and like to have a little nap, driving back 50 mins would kind of kill the vibe.
This is just a wee forum for anyone who is in a similar position to exchange some good experiences.

Offline myothernameis

The reason I shy away from travelling to Edinburgh is after a massage I feel relaxed and like to have a little nap, driving back 50 mins would kind of kill the vibe.

Why not just leave the car at home, and get the train

Offline Massagelovinglad

Exact same reason as above, it’s not the most relaxing when you need to get a few trains to get home.
Much rather just have a 10 minute drive.

Offline CrespinWolfe

There are 2 existing threads; 1 that is more Glasgow based & 1 for Edinburgh.

This thread would make it 3; probably just duplication and not needed (only my opinion though).
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 07:21:18 pm by CrespinWolfe »

Offline Massagelovinglad

Have you got a link to the glasgow one, I couldn’t find it but if it exists then you’re spot on, no need for 3

Offline myothernameis

The title of the Glasgow thread is misleading, and easily missed, as it is as follows  Sensual/erotic/tantric massage

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40642.0

Offline Joey4141

Unfortunately, completely dire! as stated.  Perhaps it'll improve soon but it's been going downhill for a while.

Offline pieeyedpiper

Looking forward to sharing the good reviews and I’m sure there will be a couple of not soo good ones as well.
I’m big on a massage, has anyone been to anyone or place in glasgow they would recommend?
She’s based in merchant city and is £70 hh. Highly recommend
I am almost certain that there were some reviews of Veronica from a while ago that were not complimentary
(the reviews were not linked to the xmassage site but via her own personal website)
Seems strange to me that the OP has not mentioned the SP has her own website with full details etc. :(
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 07:02:38 am by pieeyedpiper »

Offline Jock D

I am almost certain that there were some reviews of Veronica from a while ago that were not complimentary
(the reviews were not linked to the xmassage site but via her own personal website)
Seems strange to me that the OP has not mentioned the SP has her own website with full details etc. :(

I certainly posted a Negative review on her, must be 4 or 5 years ago...on my phone so can't provide a link.

From memory, she was a decent looking milf... but the service was pretty clinical and overpriced.

Offline pieeyedpiper

I certainly posted a Negative review on her, must be 4 or 5 years ago...on my phone so can't provide a link.

From memory, she was a decent looking milf... but the service was pretty clinical and overpriced.

Glad my memory hasn't failed yet  :D

Think it maybe the SP attempting to bypass the previous negative feedback by listing on a different website ?  :(

Offline Massagelovinglad

The reason I posted the massage link is I prefer to use rather than just the girls website as there are multiple girls in Xmas save so if you can’t get hold of one you can move to the next a lot quicker.

Offline Massagelovinglad

Anyone here had any decent massages in the past, need someone new to visit.