Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Neve - Birmingham  (Read 2739 times)

14 review(s) for Neve (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline PunterP

The booking was in August 2020. I believe it was £150 for 1 hour (I can't be 100% certain if it was £150 or £160 but i'm sure it was less than the £170 being offered right now)

Comms: I initially contacted her in July for a last minute booking. She didn't get the email until later but she apologised a lot even though she didn't need to and gave me her phone number to book again. I asked for a 1 hour booking involving DFK, striptease, OWO, RO and sex. She was even enthusiastic in the texts which was turning me on days before the booking would even take place which was a good start. I asked if she had a specific uniform which she apologised about not having as she left it at home, but still had a blue lingerie set which I was happy with.

Location: It was a small appartment block near Birmingham city centre with no receptionist. It was very easy to find, a few people nearby but no real discretion issues. I had to actually grab a permit off her to park nearby to give back to her at the end of the booking as there was no meter to pay.

Appearance: Fuck me she's gorgeous. She was dressed in smart clothes on the top with the blue lingerie & high heels on. She was offering me beer and talking about something but all I could focus on was her sexy body and fantastic arse as she was leaning into the fridge.

Experience: We started in the living room with music playing in the background. As soon as kissing started, I could taste sweetness from the beer which was getting me going even more. She sat me down on the sofa whilst she grabbed a stool and started giving me a great show :D. She slowly took off her clothes and helped me with mine. I started to eat her out for about 5-10 mins before we switched and she started giving me oral. She then took me to the bedroom with massive mirrors in as I started doing her doggy style with a good view in the mirror, and popped about half hour in. Whilst recovering, she offered me a massage and we just talked for a bit. She went out and I just looked at myself in the mirror for a while. Carried on with the action shortly after and I was getting hard but not going so she just started wanking me off more and more and even though it seemed pressed for time, she carried on until I came over her.

Fantastic booking 10/10 and definitely someone i'll be looking to book as soon as lockdowns over! Hopefully she's back in Bham then.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 12:36:14 am by PunterP »
Banned reason: Abusive to other members & boundary pusher.
Banned by: daviemac

Online JSilverhand

Glad you had fun, she sounds like a top notch punt, expensive at the moment though.

Offline PunterP

Offline Goldfinch

Oops sorry about that, thought I had included everything. Missed the most obvious thing
No problem,thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

Offline PunterP

Glad you had fun, she sounds like a top notch punt, expensive at the moment though.

She definitely is top notch. The £170 and deposit have stopped me from trying to book her recently but I don't think the extra £20/hr or so is a massive dealbreaker considering how good her services/attitude are. Only thing is I still wanna try out a few others in the area before going back to Neve regardless if the price is still the same down the line.

Offline Punterperson1971

She definitely is top notch. The £170 and deposit have stopped me from trying to book her recently but I don't think the extra £20/hr or so is a massive dealbreaker considering how good her services/attitude are. Only thing is I still wanna try out a few others in the area before going back to Neve regardless if the price is still the same down the line.
She’s expensive for sure but compared to others her service is very very good  shame she’s left Walsall now and just tours she was ideal for me.

Offline M8gic

Is these the same Neve who was suppose to be retiring for the past X amount of years?

Offline Punterperson1971

Is these the same Neve who was suppose to be retiring for the past X amount of years?
Yeah that’s the one

Offline Digger1965

How accurate are her pics as she has been around a long time and so have the pics, is she still looking good?

Offline Punterperson1971

How accurate are her pics as she has been around a long time and so have the pics, is she still looking good?
From when I saw her last year she still looks the same as in her pictures her body is really good

Offline johnvilla67

saw he in telford
one hot woman

Offline Adultworkuser

I have seen her as well, shes a gem.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 02:29:06 am by Adultworkuser »

Online Jasonk71

£50 deposit. I wonder how many mugs will pay that

Offline Night king

£50 deposit. I wonder how many mugs will pay that

Wow £50 deposit never ever paid one,

Just wondering if regulars are required for a deposit,
 :unknown:

Offline lamboman

Don't need a deposit for a same day booking.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs