Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amandie - Marylebone  (Read 861 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5692603) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Alexmck

Girl
External Link/Members Only

Price
£150 for 1 hour

Comms
Replied to AW messages

Looks/presentation
Much larger than photos suggest - photos are size 8-10, she's more 12-14 in real life. Fairly attractive though with a twinkle in her eye.  If you bumped into her in a pub you wouldn't be running away although you might be looking over her shoulder to see what else there was around. Think she is late 20s/early 30s.

Services
After a shower (good bathroom across the corridor). Offered a glass of wine. She finished hers pretty fast whereas I was more interested in other things. She insisted on topping up and then got a kiss. Pleasant LFK. Moved onto oral that again was very good although not quite stellar. Went down on her and was well received with rapid moistening. Then condom and missionary. Moved to doggie when the arms were tiring and she seemed to like this more. Popped quite quickly (first lady after lockdown) and she looked back with a smug grin. Shower, little chat about lockdown and then headed for the door.

Neutral as I was expecting a slender young lady and she wasn't, maybe in the past. I did pop and it was enjoyable but that may be due to a long period of abstinence.

Offline bedhedred

« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 10:48:38 pm by bedhedred »

Offline da26

Would be useful to know when the punt happened. Ta

Offline Alexmck

Offline bedhedred

If I had a time machine, I'd gladly swap out some of my recent red and grey reviews for one or two rolls in the hay with Amandie.

Offline Alexmck

How did you end up paying 150? I've been tracking her on my hot list since my two romps with her. Always £140, and hardly ever available.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Illustrations

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

I thought it was 150 but it was 140 looking at messages again. Was in July and I've had a few glasses tonight...

Offline da26

If I had a time machine, I'd gladly swap out some of my recent red and grey reviews for one or two rolls in the hay with Amandie.

bedhedred, with your epic number of reviews  :hi: who are your top 3 for 2020?

Offline bedhedred

bedhedred, with your epic number of reviews  :hi: who are your top 3 for 2020?

Been thinking hard about that. I will try to publish. Dirty Epic has to be in there.

Offline da26

Been thinking hard about that. I will try to publish. Dirty Epic has to be in there.

I think this deserves its own post in discussions! ‘bedhedred’s Top 3 of 2020’ :drinks:  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 11:16:53 pm by da26 »

Offline bedhedred

I think this deserves its own post in discussions!  :drinks:  :hi:

Might not be liked in the North.
Little secret for you. I am working on a Charlotte update. Happened just before Christmas. Also need to do the Olivia Sweetie hotel booking with two comes. Like the Heineken ad. I won't publish until they're ready.

Offline bedhedred

I'm being asked by normal people in calls what my best memories of 2020 were.

I am having to invent clean stuff really quick.

Offline BootsnBunches

I'm being asked by normal people in calls what my best memories of 2020 were.

I am having to invent clean stuff really quick.

PMSL. Happy New Year buddy.

Offline BootsnBunches

Never got to see her. She’s not easy to book. Sends lovely replies though.

Offline bedhedred

Never got to see her. She’s not easy to book. Sends lovely replies though.

On one occasion she texted me "I miss your dick".  :cool:

Amandie, if you are reading this. Flattery gets you everywhere. Booking please. 🤭

Offline Kriss_De_Valnor_

She was on my radar but now i think i will go elsewhere...

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Uploading pictures of children .
Banned by: daviemac