Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ONLY SKY - Ebony Near Borough Station - B&S  (Read 1640 times)

16 review(s) for secretsky69 (8 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Belgarion]

Offline StiffChocolate91

Adultwork link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £150 for one hour

Communication: I called and enquired about availability. Was texted the postcode straight away. When I arrived at location, no answer but tried again after a few mins later. Initially told I would have to wait, but then a few mins later was given exact address.

The meet: Location is on Great Dover Street. Walking distance from Borough Station.  A number of other girls work from there it would appear.

Once I came into the apartment, I realised instantly it was not Sky. I have seen Sky 2/3 years ago and remembered she was pretty good.

The girl that answered is Lightksin Lara on here who I have reviewed sparely. Long story short, Lara is a few months pregnant I believe and is managing to hide this at that start of meets. When I got in, we both recognised each other from my last meet. There was some pleasantries as We did have a decent chat before the start of the last meet. There was no way I was paying to see her again so made excuse that I left cash in my car and left.

Verdict. Negative. Bait and switch. Wouldn't have minded if it was someone else that was pretty hot, but I have no desire to see a pregnant SP. I walked.