Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone know what happened to April from Blyth?  (Read 1497 times)

Bilko

She must be in her mid 50s now tall curvy blond and verry busty, she may have retired as her phone is dead.

Bilko

She was well known a bout 10 years ago, one of the kind. very tall big tits and would do anything with in reason. she was a bit rough with tats but great if you liked sluty mature! Anyone remember her?

Bilko

So no one who was punting back then had the pleasure then?

Bilko

I'd still like to know if this woman rings a bell with any of the cruw who used to punt pre internet days. She was still working until about a few years ago. Any one?

yorkshire123

I'd still like to know if this woman rings a bell with any of the cruw who used to punt pre internet days. She was still working until about a few years ago. Any one?

Do you ever get the feeling your talking to yourself?  :D
Only joking, good luck with your search.

Offline thegreatgriffin

Did the lady in question work from a downstairs flat near the run of pubs down by the quayside in Blyth?

There was a tall blonde lady there (who i think also used to work for one of the agencies......perhaps Choice or Temporarily Yours?) who I probably saw around 2005/2006 ish.

Are we thinking of the same person here?

Bilko

Dont think so as I think at that time she only did outcalls. She was tall and verry bustie and had a few tats, she would have been late 40s even in 05.