Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: New Blackpool Thai girl (Or not as the case may be)  (Read 1317 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just scouring AW and giving my right arm a work out seeing as the gym is closed when I happen across this profile for a Thai girl in Blackpool and the 2 pics look FAF  :thumbsup:

Then search for info on here and a couple of threads which show face pics of a black girl and another thread which again questions whether she is Thai or Black plus the fact she declares to be British so who knows what the fuck you are going to get  :unknown:

Was hoping on having a NYE last hurrah but won't be risking it with this one however if someone was prepared to TOFTT then i'd be interesting in knowing what's what  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Asianfcuker

Interesting profile & name T cute could that T be for Transexual/Transvertite.
Also she is a British/Thai/Black girl with part of her profile repeated & poor quality photo's

AF

Offline ISTS2005

You can kind of see her face in the main pic in the mirror, looks OK to me?

Offline Blackpool Rock

You can kind of see her face in the main pic in the mirror, looks OK to me?
Yeah I agree but the other threads elude to it not being the girl in the pics or whatever the pics were at the point of the comment, also the other thread shows pics of what is clearly a black girl rather than a Thai

Offline Asianfcuker

Yeah I agree but the other threads elude to it not being the girl in the pics or whatever the pics were at the point of the comment, also the other thread shows pics of what is clearly a black girl rather than a Thai
Profile is now in Preston, still saying she is British/Thai/Black girl.
Profile is nearly 3 yrs old with no AW feedback.
T cute
Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
+447759251778 or 07759251778

There is a 2nd Thai profile appearing in Preston today accessing from Thailand.
Thai Naughty Manya
Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
  +447564813683  or   07564813683

AF

« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 12:29:49 pm by Asianfcuker »

Offline scutty brown

I think T Cute is another in the Leicester based team rotation in Preston, Blackpool, Eccles, Liverpool, Cardiff etc

Seems to be two addresses in Preston in use, and two sometimes three in Blackpool

Offline scutty brown

Offline unluckylad

T Girl profile now in Worcester, and the telephone number is used by a WG on VS also in Worcester.

Offline unluckylad