Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Erika hot pussy - Saltdean - Hungarian milf  (Read 1681 times)

2 review(s) for Erika hot pussy (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online advent2016

External Link/Members Only

tl;dr version: Average BJ/Facial, denied agreed service. This was going to be a neutral, but after thinking about it and comparing to Scarlet in Brighton, it's a Negative.

When: December 2020

Comms: Phone and txt. Easy and good English.

Services: SWC, agreed BBBJ/CIM/swallow £20 extra

Price: 30mins £100

The SP: Blondish, milf with quite a few more pounds than single photo on AW.

Nationality: Hungarian.

The Essay: I'd read then negative review and comments but they were some time ago and I was in the area so thought I'd try. I arrived at her flat, clean but messy and lots and lots of alcohol.
I handed over the cash a had a shower. Started with kissing and onto bed to give her oral that she liked. More kissing, especially her boobs, Erika have me some BBBJ in 69 and was ok with me fingering her arse but said A was more.
Dom on and into doggy, and then mish, plenty of kissing. Pulled out, dom off and into my tried and tested, girl kneeling, me sitting BJ. She got a bit colder at this point, not keen on ball sucking or me holding her head, compromised on BJ/facial which was OK, though felt a bit cheated, didn't want to kiss any more, it was over.
I had a shower and when I came out there was tea and cake and we chatted and she had brightened up again and upon leaving she gave me some alcohol miniatures.

Whilst i was driving back I stopped for coffee and something made me smile

Would I return: No, didn't deliver agreed service, better options nearby

Hidden Image/Members Only