Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hello all - just signed up  (Read 420 times)

Offline MoonChild

Hi

Having just signed up to this site I thought I would quickly introduce myself.  I use to punt quite regularly in the Bournemouth area around 15 years ago and stopped around 2016.  Was thinking about starting up again but COVID kind of put a stop to that (and still has!). 

Looking on AW for Bournemouth area looks very different now (no Nicole or Courtney - sadly retired but would happily review if anybody thought it had any value).

My last punt was when I ventured into Weymouth, think her name was Rhianna.  Again happy to review but not sure she is still about.  Anyway that punt was utter crap.  Some rundown, dirty flat in the town center and she looked rough as well.   :scare:

Hoping that once this COVID crap is under control and not an issue I will be 'in the field' again and can contribute to this site.

Offline southcoastpunter

Hello and welcome. There are a few guys on here that punted in the Bournemouth area at the time period you mention.

Might be worth you checking the rules here re "reviews" - they have to have been confirmed appointments (whether or not thay actually took place) and within the last 6 months. There is of course limited value now in anything that happened too far in the past!

There was a Rhiana in Bournemouth about the time you mention - moved here from Portsmouth,  who was very good. A great lady who  I saw 5 or 6 times. so def not her. !

Offline MoonChild

Thanks - will re-visit the rules again.