Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kiss and mikel diva duo - Kensington - yum yum yum mango sweet girls/  (Read 2905 times)

Online Labomba123

Trying to finish off this year strong so booked a KISS/MIKEL duo.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Both of the chics dressed very naughty. Kiss as per request in stocking, little shirt barely covering tits and hh (all in black, similar to one of her pics) and Mikel very tight dress with no underwear and hh. Was very happy to see them both to have put the effort for bit the dresscode. Also Kiss with minimal makeup and Mikel more dolled-up.

My first impresion was spot-on, 10/10.

Both of them very smiley and accomadation. Kiss is fluent in english, but Mikel more limited at it. No problem whatsoever, as  she can speak THE RIGHT words and understand enough.

I paid both 50£ on the top for BI Duo, which they went fot it. It was lovely to see them both licking each others mangos and kissing with so much passion.  Both very, very good at OWO. Mikel more energetic, Kiss sloppy and slow. More GFE. Came on Mikels big bolts.

2nd round, with few positions, fucked both in doggy and spoon. Mikel again, more energeticc and vocal while Kiss more GFE and sensual. Both deliver very high standard.

To differeinciate the chicks:
-Mikel more sub, loves  little spunk, good punt from behind and played with the cum on her tits after 1st round

-Kiss more toward GFE, with super deep, sensual kissing/ slow, sloppy, wet OWO, plenty of eye contact and smile all the time/ and striptease

both happy with all the services advertised

Offline Discoballs

Can I ask how many condom changes there was ? Some girls insist on them a lot but some dont .

And total price ... was it £500 ?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 07:43:43 pm by Discoballs »

Online Labomba123

550 of my finiest... not cheap but happy with it, want to finish off the shit year in style and start 2021 strong (gence I am ruuning tommorow at sunshine 21km)

condoms aware they were which is very good sign for me, I DO want girls and myslef to be relatively away from all that shit...

what i loved, they always put the dom on with hthier mouth which is super uber smooth and sexy

Offline Alexmck

This combination is very tempting. Mikel is good and Kiss has been very tempting for me although wasn't sure what she was like. Thank you

Offline bonapati

This combination is very tempting. Mikel is good and Kiss has been very tempting for me although wasn't sure what she was like. Thank you

Welcome aboard!

Offline Alexmck

Welcome aboard!

Thank you. Been waiting for registration to open for a while. So very happy that it was open today. Hopefully a good start to 2021!

Offline justanotherinch

Dann, thanks - wanted to see both these individually and think I may just in the same week.

Just to eek out extra info - height/weight? Are either petite and make you look like an Adonis, or a pick up, stand and fuck?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 02:49:55 am by justanotherinch »

Offline Discoballs

550 of my finiest... not cheap but happy with it, want to finish off the shit year in style and start 2021 strong (gence I am ruuning tommorow at sunshine 21km)

condoms aware they were which is very good sign for me, I DO want girls and myslef to be relatively away from all that shit...

what i loved, they always put the dom on with hthier mouth which is super uber smooth and sexy

Cheers for the info . They are on the to do list

Offline Stanford97

Kiss is fluent in english,
She’s also a genius, a week before this review she could rarely string a sentence together.