Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia aa - Farringdon EC1R - Quickie with raven haired spinner  (Read 3085 times)

62 review(s) for Antonia aa (20 positive, 15 neutral, 27 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
53 review(s) for Antonia A  (16 positive, 13 neutral, 24 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only
Old link External Link/Members Only Antonia A / Antonia Ice

Messaged Antonia for a same day meet.  Great comms, quick clear replies, and soon enough was at her flat 5 mins from Farringdon.
Meet was a few weeks ago, not sure if she keeps the same location.  Was a nice modern flat with en-suite bathroom, though lots of stairs to get to her.  £50 for a P&D

Greeted by a friendly girl with a beaming smile in sexy red lingerie.  Antonia is Romanian, 26yo profile age seems correct, with long raven hair, dark eyes, tanned skin, and C-cup bolt ons.  She's a stunning petite girl, very slim, little tidy pussy, pert butt.
Perhaps 5'4" but not sure as on the bed before her heels came off.  Undressed her, before OW.  A bit rushed with use of her hand, but nice view of her sexy body.  Moved her hand away, but it soon came back.
Dom on and she jumped on top for some reverse cowgirl.  Very nice grinding technique she has, tight pussy, and her pretty feet curled up as she went to work.  :lol:
Switched into doggy.  Couldn't quite smash her, depth seems restricted :(.  A little spanking and double view in the well-positioned mirror.  Should really have put her there for OW - risks of the quickie punt.

Overall a meh punt as expected.  Antonia is very fit with a lovely lithe body, and I did find her a pleasant girl and an enjoyable fuck.  Downside of course is the limited services - pretty much the Amsterdam window experience.
Certainly a nice starter...though sadly my plans for a more substantial main course that day fell through.

My Ratings
Face 8/10
Body 8/10
Personality 5/10
Service 5/10
Comms 5/5
Location 4/5
TOTAL 35/50

Some pics here - she does look good squatting - and full set curated as always on TMs excellent thread
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 06:22:55 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline andrew.michael

saw her a couple years ago and boy i wish i checked here before (not sure if she had reviews by then)

Offline S_holmes

Thanks for the review. Can you just clarify if it was OW or OWO? Ta.

Online tantraman

Glad you enjoyed, Shadow314 :cool:

For any newb sucked in by Antonia's typically FAF photos and thus tempted to try a longer session ...

I'll reiterate again that Antonia is only good for a P&D ... almost all the previous Negatives describe longer meets. Don't do it! Fuggedaboutit! :angry:

Offline Yaardie

Glad you enjoyed, Shadow314 :cool:

For any newb sucked in by Antonia's typically FAF photos and thus tempted to try a longer session ...

Also

Name - Antonia A      External Link/Members Only

Conclusion - She has alot of negatives but I was in the area and figured she'd be good for a pump and dump.
I got a vibe she wouldn't be good for more than 15 mins.  Ohh and I think she had braces.

Offline Shadow314

Thanks for the review. Can you just clarify if it was OW or OWO? Ta.

OW.  Condom straight on, though I didn't bother asking on OWO as only a quickie.
As others have said I don't think she's suited to a longer session, but her gorgeous body makes her a nice P&D choice.

Offline Alan686

Did she have braces when you saw her?  You remember when you saw her because I was told she went back to Romania in August

Offline Alan686

Add - she no longer coming back. The account is given to another WG to use. One of her close friend told me

Offline Shadow314

Add - she no longer coming back. The account is given to another WG to use. One of her close friend told me

No braces and she's been back since August, so not sure if your source is correct.

Offline Alan686

Offline Shadow314

Time will tell who is right

Do you mean she left in Aug and hasn't come back, or that she left at the end of the year?
There are quite a few reviews of her since the summer.

Offline Alan686

I have a very reliable source so when I said she passed her account to another WG. She has stopped doing this work.  I will let other reviewers post what they want.  Nothing more to say

Offline bedhedred

I could do a look and walk next time she has the green light on. Or would that be unethical?

I've had the "pleasure" of her company for 15 minutes at some point in the past.

But why bother? There are face pictures galore. It's obvious whether the girl you meet is Antonia or not.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 11:41:38 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Shadow314

I have a very reliable source so when I said she passed her account to another WG. She has stopped doing this work.  I will let other reviewers post what they want.  Nothing more to say

Your 4 posts are very cryptic.  Still no idea what you are trying to imply.

Offline Alan686

I’m implying the women you saw wasn’t her in the photos maybe someone who look similar to her.  When the green light is on you can see for yourself

Offline bedhedred

Trip specsavers for you, Shadow? 🤓

Offline PLeisure

I’m implying the women you saw wasn’t her in the photos maybe someone who look similar to her.  When the green light is on you can see for yourself
You mean an Antonia clone with the exact same appalling bed skills?  :sarcastic:

Offline Alan686

I can let you be the judge of that

Offline Shadow314

Finally! Thought so, but so much simpler if you just say it.
If it's not her then she must have a twin, as looked exactly as the pics.  Wonder if the other punters who've seen her since the summer have any thoughts?

Offline Shadow314

Trip specsavers for you, Shadow?

Nah, she would have charged me extra to wear glasses :sarcastic:

Offline bundaskwilz

I saw her in October in Farringdon

Online tantraman

Finally! Thought so, but so much simpler if you just say it.
If it's not her then she must have a twin, as looked exactly as the pics.  Wonder if the other punters who've seen her since the summer have any thoughts?

I dunno what that Alan686 is blabbering on about :unknown: ... ridiculous! :dash:

I met Antonia in Sep 2020, and there's no way that I would ever forget being sucked-and-fucked by such a FAF filly (as per the photos above and indeed those that I have collected).

:drinks:

Offline Alan686

I already said what needed to say like I said anyone this year can see if it is the same girl or not. Like I said she has given her account to another WG. She might look similar.  Nothing more to say

Offline stuart.

I already said what needed to say like I said anyone this year can see if it is the same girl or not. Like I said she has given her account to another WG. She might look similar.  Nothing more to say

I have punting her today and I have punting her and reviewed her in 2018, I have punting her and reviewed her in 2017 and there are a few other times I have seen her and I can confirm 100% that it's still her lol

Do you think maybe she is a identical twin?  :D