Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Neve - Worcester incall  (Read 1430 times)

14 review(s) for Neve (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mudsucker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Saw Neve the other week as she was on tour in the Woo. As has been discussed, there’s nowt about in Worcester so would’ve been rude to have not partaken in a bit of Neve. Anyway, was very short on time and she kindly agreed 15 mins at £60. Expensive yes. Worth it? Oh my, yes! She’s just lovely. Good looking, I would say older than profile but not by much, lovely figure, lovely person. Dramatic torso scar, didn’t ask what it was as didn’t want to be intrusive. No clock watching, possibly best BJ of my life, DT, face fucking, different positions, facial without complaint. Clean up, nice chat and out the door. A great 15 minutes. House used was nice, discreet, street parking etc. Will I go back if she comes to Worcester again? Erm, yes!!!!!

Offline Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Saw Neve the other week as she was on tour in the Woo. As has been discussed, there’s nowt about in Worcester so would’ve been rude to have not partaken in a bit of Neve. Anyway, was very short on time and she kindly agreed 15 mins at £60. Expensive yes. Worth it? Oh my, yes! She’s just lovely. Good looking, I would say older than profile but not by much, lovely figure, lovely person. Dramatic torso scar, didn’t ask what it was as didn’t want to be intrusive. No clock watching, possibly best BJ of my life, DT, face fucking, different positions, facial without complaint. Clean up, nice chat and out the door. A great 15 minutes. House used was nice, discreet, street parking etc. Will I go back if she comes to Worcester again? Erm, yes!!!!!
Didn’t realise she offered 15 mins,now she tours a lot not sure how it will work now we are in tier 4 lockdown she’s a nice lady great fuck saw her many times I like what she offers cim/swallow and owo.

Offline jimmymac

Didn’t realise she offered 15 mins,now she tours a lot not sure how it will work now we are in tier 4 lockdown she’s a nice lady great fuck saw her many times I like what she offers cim/swallow and owo.

Yeah would love to see her back in Walsall.

Offline mancsguy1975

Neve was a very enjoyable punt back in August, although pricey at the time.

Hopefully she will be offering the above rates again - keeping my eyes peeled !  :drinks: