Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith-Noir - Birmingham  (Read 2737 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
58 review(s) for LilithNoirX (57 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline steventft

Lilith-Noir, Birmingham:https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=5182227
Date of meeting: December 2020
Price: £200 for 1.5 hours.

Residential area within easy walking distance of Birmingham New Street station. My appointment was at 4pm so I visited just as it was starting to get dark. The area seemed fine and safe. After my appointment finished at 5.30pm it was completely dark - adequate street lights on the way back to the station with the odd stretch a bit patchy but of no consequence.

Communication
Initial communication via AW email system. Clear instructions on how to make a booking are provided on Lilith-Noir’s profile page. I made a request which was answered on the same day and I was booked in. On the morning of the booking I was asked to confirm our meeting via text message.

Lilith
Photos and description on her AW page are accurate. No full face pics in her public gallery but she is gorgeous. She has the perfect figure with an amazing ass and lovely small breasts. Grooming and hygiene were perfect.

Attitude
Fantastic attitude - full of enthusiasm for everything and also great to talk to. This was my second meeting with her - the first was on her ill-fated tour to London last year and I was surprised that she remembered me. She also has a brilliant sense of humour - very funny and cheeky.

The Meeting
I think I was quite lucky to get a meeting between the relaxing and tightening of lockdown restrictions, the main motivation was to see her before her breast surgery. I am a fan of smaller breasts so this would have been the last chance - so happy that it happened.
She opened the door for me before I even had the chance to knock and I was shown into the bedroom. I was then offered a shower - nice shower with soaps, gel and mouthwash etc. Then to the bedroom and on with the action. Plenty of DFK, OWO, RO and on with the condom and into cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Unfortunately I seem to be a one pop guy these days and despite lots of attention round two did not happen so I had some time to get fluffy and chat until the end of my appointment.

Summary
No surprises here - the perfect GFE meeting with all services provided with wonderful enthusiasm and cheeky demeanour. I had a fantastic time with one of the top SPs around at the moment and I am already thinking about my next visit. I am actually based on London but she is definitely worth making a special trip for.

90 review(s) found for Lilith-Noir linked to in above post (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative)

Offline ss100

How big is she going with her tits?

Offline Spurt

Yes,if it ain't broke don't fix it. She quite rightly told me it was her body and her business.
I wonder whether the lover of smallish breasts is still in a minority.

Offline chrisintcov

Yes,if it ain't broke don't fix it. She quite rightly told me it was her body and her business.
I wonder whether the lover of smallish breasts is still in a minority.

Don’t know the answer to that. Give me small and perfectly formed over big and floppy any day, but hey, less about my belly.  I do hate fake boobs myself, when they are overdone they look ridiculous.

Offline electro

She has some great pictures it will be interesting to see how she looks with the bolt-ons :drinks:
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 03:10:46 pm by electro »

Offline LilithNoir

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Hello,

Thanks for the review OP, it was a great catch up and looking forward to meet you again in the new year.

The boobs - I am currently in the recovery mode and back in the game at the end of January. They never guarantee what the exact final size will be, my guess is a 34D or maybe DD pushing it. Don't worry no bolt ons here. So far so good, hope it all settles on time and that nothing goes, well, tits up.  :wackogirl:

« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 11:38:48 am by LilithNoir »
Banned reason: Using another account kotycommanderjohn and trying to "out" members These two accounts set up the same day and time as AlmondMilk and icybluespruce
Banned by: Head1

Offline workinallweek

Hello,

Thanks for the review OP, it was a great catch up and looking forward to meet you again in the new year.

The boobs - I am currently in the recovery mode and back in the game at the end of January. They never guarantee what the exact final size will be, my guess is a 34D or maybe DD pushing it. Don't worry no bolt ons here. So far so good, hope it all settles on time and that nothing goes, well, tits up.  :wackogirl:

2nd pic in your gallery where did the white lingerie come from   if you dont mind me asking ?
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Brumish

Although I've never seen her myself, I just don't understand why girls go for bolt -ons. I'm certain it's a confidence thing and the need to feel more feminine but don't think this one looks that bad chest-wise. I just don't find her facial features to my taste to do a booking but I'm sure the body, including the breasts has done it for many on here.

Offline The Owl

Don’t know the answer to that. Give me small and perfectly formed over big and floppy any day, but hey, less about my belly.  I do hate fake boobs myself, when they are overdone they look ridiculous.

Size is far less important than how they respond to touch. Overly sensitive boobs you can't touch, kiss or lick are awful, had that in my civilian life with a girlfriend. In punting I've had as much fun with Andrea Meddan's perfectly formed small boobs as I have had with Kenya's gorgeous big boobs. The only difference for me is if I want a tit fuck but a pussy is always far better.

Offline Bush

I’ve seen Lilith in the past, found her to be pretty much perfect but then I do like small boobs, and medium ones err, and large ones. She’s a smart girl so I would expect she has ordered a pair that suits her frame. Given her high number of promising reviews I think she will be very busy when the new ones come out to play 🤪
Banned reason: Piss taking previously banned Dodo
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Spurt

Hope we do not have to pay tet, tit enhancement tax.