Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lack of working girls south of the river  (Read 4438 times)

Offline backofthenet

This might have been remarked on elsewhere, if so apologies, but I really have noticed a divide between north and south in terms of general WG availability (irrespective of elite vs more budget options). Big generalisation but they seem to be clustered in East London along the district line and west London out towards Heathrow. I live in Southwark and there's fuck all apart from some black ladies with scary profiles, Rubens-esque arses and enormous nipples.  :(

Or am I just imagining it? As I write this I suspect it has something to do with the lack of tubes south of the river. But if you live in Whitechapel or Earls court you're laughing, no?

cockneybstrd

This might have been remarked on elsewhere, if so apologies, but I really have noticed a divide between north and south in terms of general WG availability (irrespective of elite vs more budget options). Big generalisation but they seem to be clustered in East London along the district line and west London out towards Heathrow. I live in Southwark and there's fuck all apart from some black ladies with scary profiles, Rubens-esque arses and enormous nipples.  :(

Or am I just imagining it? As I write this I suspect it has something to do with the lack of tubes south of the river. But if you live in Whitechapel or Earls court you're laughing, no?

You said it tubes and cheap housing... Plus AW just represents the community of London. Loads more Asian pro$$ies in West London Load more Eastern Euro in North West London and East London, Loads of Big Black women in South East London

Plus you got the fact that not even Abdul will go south of the river after midnight let alone a JRC....

abdul

Yes this part of London is crap aeea of punting also you'll find some chineese massage and sex services there. I had few great punts with some Brazilian ladies from AW in Borough high st. Don't know where are you actually living in Southwark although few area of Southwark is covered by tubes. So you better avoid this area and keep searching in East part literally not too far from Southwark :)

abdul

You said it tubes and cheap housing... Plus AW just represents the community of London. Loads more Asian pro$$ies in West London Load more Eastern Euro in North West London and East London, Loads of Big Black women in South East London

Plus you got the fact that not even Abdul will go south of the river after midnight let alone a JRC....

But sadly I have to go sometimes in that part of course in terms of job ;)

Offline akauya

Fuck off CB :)    Sarf London is cool!

But I do agree that we get crap prossies around here. There are loads of new ones appearing in North London around Harrow judging from Steve's picks of the days... hardly any south of the river. Must be because South London is too fucking expensive to live in.

Offline mcardle464

Or we eat North londoners' livers.  I love them with fava beans and a nice Chianti :yahoo:

grandmaster-ram-rod

no one with any class would venture south of the river, it's where the poor people live :lol:

Offline LanceVance

no one with any class would venture south of the river, it's where the poor people live :lol:

When you say poor, you mean Yuppie Hipsters, right?  :P

Offline akauya

Hey mate, this one just appeared, and apparently in Southwark... no GRIS hits... maybe TOFTT?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

cockneybstrd

When you say poor, you mean Yuppie Hipsters, right?  :P

It has to be said South London is full of these cunts. (Bit like how Hackney is as well)

I work with a few of these. Every couple of months one of them will moan how they got robbed or shit kicked out of them. And end there moan but I was in Balham Battersea Blackheath or Herne Hill etc it shouldnt happen.

I normally laugh at these mis fortunes

Offline backofthenet

Thanks all, glad it wasn't just my imagination. The more I think about it it makes commercial sense for them to be based near a tube line of some description, and we're in short supply down here.

Akauya - thanks for your solidarity against the north London heathens, innit bruv. Yes, I'd spotted that girl you linked to in East Dulwich. Might drop her a couple of texts to assess how genuine she is. Will be pleased if it comes up good. Perhaps she'd like to celebrate the bank holiday with a faceful of gloop.  :yahoo:

Offline pumps

Being a south londoner i feel abit warey going north of the thames lol  each to their own though.

I have to agree though since 2012 the number and quality of tarts here in the south have been decreasing rapidly, There used to be loads of good choices in croydon, tooting, balham, streatham, west norwood etc now its a ghost town & 2 hand fulls of smelly romanians.

on another note; The good Parlours dont seem to have much new rotation in girls and the parlours that do rotate often; the quality of the girls (looks, service) are REALLY poor.

As said above all the girls have migragted north of the thames and some even further (nottingham, scotland).

Its not a big deal, but it just makes punting more of a mission, more time, more money, more planning.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 11:47:29 pm by pumps »

Offline akauya

Thanks all, glad it wasn't just my imagination. The more I think about it it makes commercial sense for them to be based near a tube line of some description, and we're in short supply down here.

Akauya - thanks for your solidarity against the north London heathens, innit bruv. Yes, I'd spotted that girl you linked to in East Dulwich. Might drop her a couple of texts to assess how genuine she is. Will be pleased if it comes up good. Perhaps she'd like to celebrate the bank holiday with a faceful of gloop.  :yahoo:

Do let us know if she turns out to be legit  :thumbsup:

Offline El Jefe

Greenwich/Lewisham/Bexley are deserts for punting, absolutely nothing here.

I've checked out Newham and Tower Hamlets and it's full of cheap Romanians but atleast there is much more choice than South East London.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 10:41:00 pm by El Jefe »

Offline firemansam

Ive always found central London to have the best choice but everything does seem to be migrating North...

The old silverlink line that now does a circle dosent seem to have spread anything around.

Matty888

I'm a born and bread South Londoner and lived in Brixton, tooting, battersea, west Norwood. I totally agree that compared to what it was A few years ago it has totally changed. Growing up, there was a street walker on almost every corner in Brixton and Bedford hill. I went to my first ever brothel when I was 16 years old. Now I'm still in south East London (rotherhithe) and apart from the odd couple of places advertised on not well known sites there is fuck all around.

If anyone happens to find a good provider near me then I would be greatfull to be messaged details.

:hi:  :thumbsup:

Offline hockogrockle

Perhaps you could bring these "not well known sites" to our attention. For educational purposes only, of course!

Matty888

Perhaps you could bring these "not well known sites" to our attention. For educational purposes only, of course!

Of course i would be Happy too.
Below are a few sites were i remember seeing some, these are ones i have seen online not ones i can recommend.

A few search ones
External Link/Members Only

Few from Crazy Addz
External Link/Members Only - South West London
External Link/Members Only - New Cross
External Link/Members Only - Woolwich
External Link/Members Only - Peckham

Lewisham

When i say "Note well known sites" i mean sites not well known to my self.   
:drinks:

Matty888

this is the site i seen most posts under south east london - External Link/Members Only

abdul

Of course i would be Happy too.
Below are a few sites were i remember seeing some, these are ones i have seen online not ones i can recommend.

A few search ones

Few from Crazy Addz
External Link/Members Only - South West London
External Link/Members Only - New Cross
External Link/Members Only - Woolwich
External Link/Members Only - Peckham

Lewisham

When i say "Note well known sites" i mean sites not well known to my self.   
:drinks:

But the thing is if you can really find the exact lady as shown on advertising pics you'll be a lucky one otherwise :vomit:

I have had relatively good experiences in this surrounding area only with two English ladies and hoping to see one of them again :hi:

waxman

Being a south londoner i feel abit warey going north of the thames lol  each to their own though.

I have to agree though since 2012 the number and quality of tarts here in the south have been decreasing rapidly, There used to be loads of good choices in croydon, tooting, balham, streatham, west norwood etc now its a ghost town & 2 hand fulls of smelly romanians.

on another note; The good Parlours dont seem to have much new rotation in girls and the parlours that do rotate often; the quality of the girls (looks, service) are REALLY poor.

As said above all the girls have migragted north of the thames and some even further (nottingham, scotland).

Its not a big deal, but it just makes punting more of a mission, more time, more money, more planning.

Well said, there used to so many just even a few years ago, now it is almost dead for finding a wg in S London.

Offline backofthenet

here's a cheeky little scamp that I've just spotted - can anyone offer any insight? Only JUST south of the river - tower bridge road....
Might be tempted to TOFTT

Offline mattylondon

I think it's largely down to the lack of tubes and much poorer transport.