Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ❤Party Girl❤New In Town❤.....Bradford, Kirgate.  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Passing through Bradford and thought I'd stop for a cheeky oil change.  Not much to write home about here, very much ..."Meh!".   

(Warning).  Bang in the middle of city centre, made the call, she makes you stand outside a hairdressers called Monica's to get a good look at you..

you're there for all to see, phone in hand..pimps /Sergei's in parked cars, shoppers, anyone who knows what your there for...not good at  all...

Up to the top flat..a pretty girl, very slim, long hair as per photo, small tits..Romanian, passable English.   The good points..to be fair, no Roms rush...shock!

the BJ is not bad, long/varied..her long hair splays all over you which is kinda hot. CG does that twerking stuff but apart from that... a forgetable punt.

You are not missing anything, cute but don't bother......Kissing is £20 extra....OWO £10 extra..... Nope and Nope!           As always..YMMV.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thanks for the warning - definite no from me :hi:

Offline haggis007

Sorry,  what am I like, honestly?

https://External Link/Members Only

thanks for the review op,ive gone off bradford its bait and switch capital of the north...

surely if you go to see a romanian girl from vivastreet in bd1 little germany,bradford (bait +switch central) and it

is the girl in the picture , it should be marked an instant  positive  :sarcastic:

thanks for the review op,ive gone off bradford its bait and switch capital of the north...

surely if you go to see a romanian girl from vivastreet in bd1 little germany,bradford (bait +switch central) and it

is the girl in the picture , it should be marked an instant  positive  :sarcastic:

and a Christmas Miracle too.... :lol:

Anything from BD1 Chapel Street and Hick Street seem to be 'switch Central'.

Avoid any ad that reads.....SEXI..."..............." 100% REAL PHOTOS THE BEST SERVICE CALL NO RUSH.

they all belong to one munter!

although, I do like the vid of her getting herself off.. :D

Sorry, happened again.. must be dementia setting in.. :D

https://External Link/Members Only

Offline usroads

Must say - if she was behind the door I'd be more than happy   :)

So would I....Alas....it's always just some munter hoping your too weak/horny to walk away.. :sarcastic: