Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is a outcall BJ too much to ask!  (Read 644 times)

Offline Farruc

Like, seriously. I cant get one arranged....well I can if I want to pay 100punting tokens or more. Which is fine for a longer apt. But I just want a spontaneous reasonably priced drop in, gobble and off they go  :dash:

Offline bolo79bm

Like, seriously. I cant get one arranged....well I can if I want to pay 100punting tokens or more. Which is fine for a longer apt. But I just want a spontaneous reasonably priced drop in, gobble and off they go  :dash:

Depends on what you consider reasonably priced. Outcalls by default usually cost more. It will also have to be worth their while.

Offline Corus Boy

I contacted;

External Link/Members Only

A general enquiry about meets and services, she came straight back with;

"...Hey can do a bj car meet Wednesday in..."

Lockdown and self isolation have prevented me taking up her offer, yet.

Offline welshpunter17

I contacted;

External Link/Members Only

A general enquiry about meets and services, she came straight back with;

"...Hey can do a bj car meet Wednesday in..."

Lockdown and self isolation have prevented me taking up her offer, yet.

She looks nice, seen her profile a few times and wondered.

Pain in the ass with the new profiles that have popped up this year and the AW reviews being disabled (as a quick reference)

Offline PMAC123

You gotta put yourself in their shoes and realise that you're wanting them to leave the house during this shitty weather and lockdown, come to yours, give you a BJ, and go all the way back home, all for a low price. Even if that's a 15-20 minute meet it would probably end up wasting an hour of their time with travel etc. For a regular BJ price it really just isn't worth it when they could just stay home and get their full service price for an hour. I wish you luck though and I'm sure somebody out there will do it but I think it's understandable why most wouldn't. Chloe mentioned above looks hot as fuck if popping out in the car is an option. Might reach out to her myself lol
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 12:35:14 pm by PMAC123 »

Offline welshpunter17

Chloe mentioned above looks hot as fuck if popping out in the car is an option. Might reach out to her myself lol

I reached out to her, her location looks great. But I'm just too bloody cold to go out, I'd have to drive around for a good hour to get the car warm enough!