Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Star Natalia - Morley  (Read 4493 times)

74 review(s) for starnatalia (71 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Adam786

With this being the infamous SN I will keep this brief.

Comms - very easy. Good replies

Price - £140 for the hour

Started off with a blowjob, good attention everywhere. Into a titwank and then into numerous different positions in the main room and the bedroom to fill the bag. Ended with a massage.

The service overall was good. I cannot fault this ladies enthusiasm one bit. Genuinely a good service provider. However she is a little too big for my liking and with the recent price increase to £150 for the hour she is now off my regulars list.

Offline Moby Dick

Why infamous?

Was she a regular?
Has she got bigger?
Profile states size 14.

Offline Adam786

Why infamous?

Was she a regular?
Has she got bigger?
Profile states size 14.
[/quote

Nah not a regular at all. Saw her a couple of times total I think. She was always a bit too big for me from the get go but did say herself she had piled the pounds on. Size wise I'm really clueless but honestly I think shes easily one size up from that and just no longer attractive enough. Just an overall unattractive body for me but can't fault the service or enthusiasm.

Offline usroads

+1  She was carrying too much beef 2 years back

Offline Skeleton

+1  She was carrying too much beef 2 years back

Keep your head down...the SN fanboys will be along to rip it off soon :D :D

Offline usroads

Bring it on - there's no denying what's true

Offline 2504lim

She is a nice lass . Her size is up to her . Does it matter . You visit and if not happy don’t go back .
Her service is very good .
Banned reason: Dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline wakefieldlad13

Keep your head down...the SN fanboys will be along to rip it off soon :D :D

If Nat sees it she wont be happy

At the end of the day it is each to there own, she ticks most of my boxes and delivers a great service

I am not a fan boy but i do appreciate top notch service, when i saw her i would have said she was a 14 max, but she is short and oh those curves, shame she isnt working until the new year

Offline 2504lim

She won’t like reading this as I know she is mindful of her size . Like us blokes it’s not easy to stay trim .
Bless her .

Offline muffin

Not a fan boy but started seeing nat about 8 years ago. Too much for me now but beleive me when i say she will get ger shit together. The most hard working determined woman i know. No fan boy fact.

Offline johnstoves102938

probably in the minority here but seen here during her £100/hr days but £150/hr is too much despite her good attitude etc. Her size is not my type. Sure others will still find her a good shag at £150.

Each to their own
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.

Offline usroads

Just to set the record straight I concur with her fan club - Natalia was bubbly, great fun and enthusiastic - a sensational fuck and I had a fabulous hour with her. I just prefer slim, tall girls so never returned for a second round. I can definately appreciate she's right for guys who prefer a fuller figure. If you read this Nat - just keep on keeping on.  :)

Offline buttman_uk

+1 I prefer a real womanly figure to a beanpole any day.

Offline viper13

Right up your street then.... look forward to your review  :lol:

Offline wakefieldlad13

That being the case, you really must see her, then you can do a first review

Offline Numberone

After 5 years on here and no reviews it looks like you are very very very fussy when it comes to punting. Please make a contribution or cancel your membership to the site and let someone more active join

Offline mrfishyfoo

She is a nice lass . Her size is up to her . Does it matter . You visit and if not happy don’t go back .
Her service is very good .

Is it ??  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I must be blind as I don't appear to be able to find your review of her.  :unknown: :unknown:

Please do enlighten us as to why you believe her service to be very good.

Offline Charles Glass

Natalia is a great service provider regardless of her physique.  She puts in more effort than most.
She is very pretty and has a amazing personality. The corona tax to £150 is a little sudden though but she is taking a risk is her reason.

I used to love the £200 for 2hr with Nat back in the day. She was the best value then  :coolgirl:
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - Charles Glass, Gazza1234
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Interesting debate and at the end of the day everyone is entitled to their own opinion and spend their hard earned spondulix as they please.

For me if I was paying top end at £150 an hour, I want a SP who ticks all the boxes both physically (fit, toned, takes care in their appearance etc) and from a services perspective.
The services of Nat have never been in doubt reading the reviews.

For me she sounds a little too big especially at that price and considering she has put weight on which puts me off.

I've put loads of weight on during lockdown myself too so who the fuck am I to talk right :D

Happy New Years and punting all, hoping for a better one then the shit show of 2020  :drinks:

Offline Pie Eater

Natalia is a great service provider regardless of her physique.  She puts in more effort than most.
She is very pretty and has a amazing personality. The corona tax to £150 is a little sudden though but she is taking a risk is her reason.

I used to love the £200 for 2hr with Nat back in the day. She was the best value then  :coolgirl:

So putting your prices up minimises the risk?

Offline stevedave

So putting your prices up minimises the risk?

Yes, didn't you know? The more cash you have, the less likely to have Rona you are  :D

Offline Pie Eater

Yes, didn't you know? The more cash you have, the less likely to have Rona you are  :D

Will raise this with my boss on Monday 👍

Offline Decktheballs

Whether people think she’s too big for the top service or not I’m sure she’s getting enough advertisement from us all to help bump up some custom
Banned reason: Multiple IDs - Decktheballs, CS_Belle, Belle_Bissette

Offline The Owl

Whether people think she’s too big for the top service or not I’m sure she’s getting enough advertisement from us all to help bump up some custom

All three posts on Star Natalia reviews and you'll already been called out as a punter sent by her to promote her on UKP. You're not doing Natalia or yourself any favours with your behaviour so far. :thumbsdown:

Offline Dick Dasterlys Mutley

You seem to be rather protective and promoting mr Dth over Stn ,
The facts are she is a lot bigger than she advertises ,
Any one who hasnt seen her and turns up expecting to see a toned poledancer ( in her likes )
is in for a shock when she turns sideways and her belly sticks out further than her sagging tits !
Now she has openly admitted to working through lockdown and took part in a very recent gangbang
im sure she will be dumped from the hotlist of many-a seasoned punter especially at
£150ph ,Not sure how tier 3 and hands face and space translates in EE to fuck 15 blokes and lick the other bird out .
There are plenty younger fitter sp,s out there give them ago in 2021 ?
Im sure this will upset the mass following , dont care really ,
This site is for honest reviews to provide accurate encounters and services provided ,
Not for bollocks like she has a few extra pounds , mind so have i shite , im not handing over my hard earned to fuck me !

Offline usroads

You aughta say what you think Dick - don't hold back  :)
Were there really 15 guys at the Alana/Natalia gang bang?

Offline wakefieldlad13

Were there really 15 guys at the Alana/Natalia gang bang?

Not heard anything about this, any reviews about?

Offline usroads

No me neither - maybe Dick was there?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Do they have BALLS to share ??

Me thinks probably not as the stick they will get will not be for the faint at heart.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline stevedave

Do they have BALLS to share ??

Me thinks probably not as the stick they will get will not be for the faint at heart.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Yeah, no chance they'll out themselves.

A nice selection of fluffy regs of both Nat and Alana no doubt. They're good boys, that's why they get their rewards  :rolleyes:

Offline usroads

I'm Spartacus - I was there  :D  :D  :D

Offline Moby Dick

SN pissed up version is the closest I think you will find on here for now:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=289407.0

Offline Decktheballs

Calm down, I’m just replying to the post because it’s related to the post that I reviewed. There’s nothing sinister in my comments and I think some people are reading too much between the lines and wanting to cause faults on people’s personal opinions. I’ll carry on as I am thank you very much and I’ll comment on what I see fit to comment on. I’m not going to be coerced into reviewing another punt of mine or commenting on posts that aren’t relevant to me because some UKpunting police have a problem  :timeout:
Banned reason: Multiple IDs - Decktheballs, CS_Belle, Belle_Bissette

Offline smilealltheway

My personal opinion after my recent visit is that she is BIG, everyone has there on choice on sizes but at the price and the size she is now I wouldn’t be going back, also is it not fake advertising saying you are much lower size that what you are ?

Offline smilealltheway

I have thought about what Everyone opinion is, original thought was I would go back but with times being hard at the price I would say I would need a stunner to stump up that much cash

Offline starnatalia

• Service Provider
Ok me so Fat i agree with you all who think me bigger than 14 it's ok   :sarcastic: even in my wardrobe most size 12 only couple of clothes size 14 ,I agree me most biggest I ever been in my life usually I was size 10 in a past its all your folt you bringing to much yummy chocolates and wines i finished them faster than you living my building, but to jump and arguing not my intention I always take negativity and enjoy your opinion wich Thank you its make me stronger, motivated me do better look better, hopefully your negativity about my weight motivate me to loose weight at a moment not working but I believe may works it make me really pissed me off when I read comments so hopefully from tomorrow on diet need read more than once, by the way Happy new year love you all positive and negative men ,hopefully 2021 by spring vaccine kicks in and we all enjoy more like never before, and hopefully by summer or late summer we all shag like rabbits again Xxxx

Offline 2504lim

Do what you want starnat , you always Given me good service and are a top performer you are . We all put timber on . Only natural with age .
I imagine you see a lot of fat men .. 😆

Offline Moby Dick

Do what you want starnat , you always Given me good service and are a top performer you are . We all put timber on . Only natural with age .
I imagine you see a lot of fat men .. 😆
Not this fatty.
I reckon she could see less fatties with her price increase

Offline usroads

Worry not Natalia - when you're back to shagging full time, burning calories, the fat will just fall off   :)

Offline Lecester_d

Ok me so Fat i agree with you all who think me bigger than 14 it's ok   :sarcastic: even in my wardrobe most size 12 only couple of clothes size 14 ,I agree me most biggest I ever been in my life usually I was size 10 in a past its all your folt you bringing to much yummy chocolates and wines i finished them faster than you living my building, but to jump and arguing not my intention I always take negativity and enjoy your opinion wich Thank you its make me stronger, motivated me do better look better, hopefully your negativity about my weight motivate me to loose weight at a moment not working but I believe may works it make me really pissed me off when I read comments so hopefully from tomorrow on diet need read more than once, by the way Happy new year love you all positive and negative men ,hopefully 2021 by spring vaccine kicks in and we all enjoy more like never before, and hopefully by summer or late summer we all shag like rabbits again Xxxx

I’d love to meet but seem to be blocked on AW. I’ll help you shift some calories! DM me on here please.

Offline demonic