Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Lisa xxx Bristol Harbourside (borderline positive)  (Read 2210 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline notcalledchris

External Link/Members Only

Hi folks,  I've not been punting so much this year, but have managed to get three punts in since Covid.  One has already been reviewed, one will not be reviewed at Girl's request and the third is this review here.  The punt took place in the late summer when Covid rates were lower than now.  Lisa tours but seems to be in Bristol often (and is at the moment)

Summary
£140 for 1 hr incall in Bristol
OWO, RO, DFK, Cowgirl, Reverse cowgirl, Doggy

Apartments near Millennium Square (you know the ones). Safe and nice flat and plenty of room.  Was a professional massage table in room (not used)

Comms
Well handled with no fuss

Girl
Pleasant Polish lass.  Reminded me slightly of Fit Sarah in that she was smart, friendly and professional with lovely long hair and a good slim body (I hear Sarah may have put on weight recently so this may no longer be a great comparison) but slightly lacking in intense passion.  Quiet and chilled. Mid 20s and good looking.

Body
Great slim body, no fat and cute little arse and lovely long hair.  Appears all natural and I don't recall any tats. Wore nice dress as requested with hold-ups. Dress came off a little to soon, which was a shame because I enjoy taking a girl half dressed sometimes or at least feeling her up when clothed before undressing her. But it was whipped off too soon without ceremony. Nice red undies.

Tits
Natural b-cup.  Nice small handful and good dark nips

Holes
nice full lips on mouth.  DFK was fine but no more.
Lovely shaved snatch with nice looking darker labia.  Good taste and fingerable. Tight enough for a good ride, but a bit too shallow to comfortably accommodate my 8 inches.
Arsehole. Neat little balloon-knot.  Did not penetrate further.

Action
Good snog and grope on arrival
OWO was well provided.  Not DT, but nice sucking and mostly hands free.  She used hands on balls simultaneously with an almost twisting action which was good.  With hindsight, I should have let her empty my nuts with her mouth and hands.

Onto fucking in various positions. A few times she struggled to take me deep enough. Took her doggy last with intention to cum in that position, but height was wrong and I couldn't take her deep and hard enough although the view of her in that position was most delightful.

Didn't managed to cum though fucking so wanked all over her tits.

Would I return?
quite a good punt, but not outstanding.  I wanted to fuck and pretty young girl and I achieved that very nicely, but was unable to pound her as hard as I enjoy and so I will look elsewhere in future.  Would not recommend to guys with big dicks, but otherwise you would do a lot worse. Personally I would only return if other options limited and probably only for half an hour for OWO to completion (alas CIM is listed as a £20 extra)  which is not usually my bag because if there is an available snatch in the room it just feels wrong not put myself up it.

Offline alabama1

Thanks for review, but why would you give a WG the option on wether or not she gets reviewed on here ?  :unknown:

Offline notcalledchris

We had a fab session and when I was getting dressed she asked me not to review because  she had an extreme need for descretion. I agreed.