Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage Northampton  (Read 1514 times)

Offline mr.bluesky

Has anyone tried this place. It looks new
Thai massage NN5 4DR .If so what extras ( if any) are available. No pictures on the gumtree advert of any ladys working there.

Offline chandlerhandler

Has anyone tried this place. It looks new
Thai massage NN5 4DR .If so what extras ( if any) are available. No pictures on the gumtree advert of any ladys working there.

This one? External Link/Members Only

Offline andyitc

I believe that this is Suki (Lena) from Five Palms who is now starting her own massage place in Upton. You will notice that the phone number is the one that she has been using for the last few years. She was in the fact the previous owner of Five Palms before Kookie

Offline mr.bluesky

I believe that this is Suki (Lena) from Five Palms who is now starting her own massage place in Upton. You will notice that the phone number is the one that she has been using for the last few years. She was in the fact the previous owner of Five Palms before Kookie

:thumbsup: never noticed that. I take it that at least a happy ending will be on offer.

Offline MajorPayne

:thumbsup: never noticed that. I take it that at least a happy ending will be on offer.
yeah Suky gives HE but suggest you "teach" her what you like as mine was not that great.

Offline mr.bluesky

yeah Suky gives HE but suggest you "teach" her what you like as mine was not that great.

Pretty sure I saw her at Five Palms Northampton.  Her daughter Palm gives a far better happy ending.

Offline scouting

Pretty sure I saw her at Five Palms Northampton.  Her daughter Palm gives a far better happy ending.

Suky told me that Palm will be working at her new place so you could be in luck.

I like both of them btw  ;)

Offline mr.bluesky

Suky told me that Palm will be working at her new place so you could be in luck.

Thats good to know.  :thumbsup: Palm gives a very good relaxing massage and happy ending

Offline MajorPayne

Yes, Suky also said to me that Palm would be working there.

Offline MajorPayne

This one? External Link/Members Only
Description
I have an experience in massage more than 9 years. I am providing a professional massage service for men and women.
If you are having a backache, body pain, headache, migraine and want to relax or release the pain.

Please contact me: 07701 383 688

Special offers:
Thai oil massage £35 per 1 hour
£20 per 30 minutes

Deep tissue massage £40 per 1 hour
£20 per 30 minutes

Sport massage £45 per 1 hour
£25 per 30 minutes

Opening hours:
Monday - Saturday 10 am to 7 pm
Sunday 11 am to 4 pm

I'd have thought this is a bad time to open a new place?

Offline mr.bluesky

Description
I have an experience in massage more than 9 years. I am providing a professional massage service for men and women.
If you are having a backache, body pain, headache, migraine and want to relax or release the pain.

Please contact me: 07701 383 688

Special offers:
Thai oil massage £35 per 1 hour
£20 per 30 minutes

Deep tissue massage £40 per 1 hour
£20 per 30 minutes

Sport massage £45 per 1 hour
£25 per 30 minutes

Opening hours:
Monday - Saturday 10 am to 7 pm
Sunday 11 am to 4 pm

I'd have thought this is a bad time to open a new place?

Looking at the photos on the gumtree advert it does look a nice place but as you say Major you would have to be crazy to open a new place at this moment in time.