Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: IsabellaBoobs (and her mate who's name I can't remember) - Pudsey  (Read 3084 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Pegasus Rider

External Link/Members Only

So, I contacted Isabella one morning a few weeks ago. Comms were excellent and she told me she'd just turned on her phone so had no bookings yet and what time would I like? Unfortuneatley I couldn't get my arse i gear quick enough and the time I wanted was gone by the time I text her back  :dash:

But she was working with another girl from the same flat who answered her phone and said I could see her instead. Sorry, I can't remember her username on AW (doesn't help, I know). She turned out to be really good too. Bit on the skinny side but really sexy and gave a cracking blowjob without. I booked her for an hour so basically got her to suck my cock for 30 mins with the intention  of then fucking her for the remaining half hour.  :D

That's when it got interesting. Isabella's booking turned up and changed his mind and left. So she asked if I'd liie her to join in. Fucking yes  :dance:

So, pictures don't really do her justice - must sexier in the flesh. Not skinny, but not fat with those massive boobs to play with. Also gave a mega BJ with good eye contact. Really sexy as fuck with the red hair.

So they shared sucking my cock for a bit, then some girl-girl which was awesome, fucked then both and came with a double blowjob.

Both come recommended.

Meet was in Pudsey in a nice apartment. Yes. I'll be back.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 09:48:08 pm by Pegasus Rider »

Offline demonic

Interesting review ...

What did you end up paying for the punt

Offline george r

Saw Isabella myself a while back , well worth seeing,she does get about a bit working in parlours and doing indie work, likes her arse fucked!!

Offline Pegasus Rider

Interesting review ...

What did you end up paying for the punt

190 I think mate...