Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilians  (Read 1911 times)

Offline danno2

Whats the overall opinion on this nationality as service providers?
Seems to be a few Brazilians appearing in vivastreet and on AW.

Sometimes we have a idea of what kind of service we can receive just on the nationality of the provider.
Romanians - Shit service where everything is extra
Polish - good service although can be a little cold
Thai / Chinese  - decent massage but haggle over extras

Offline muffin

Never seen a brazilian lass although noticed a massive increase in brazilian lasses on aw. Am also interested.

Offline sheffielder

Never seen one but they seem to price them selves At a premium. Also alot to.me look trans so I just dont risk it.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Whats the overall opinion on this nationality as service providers?
Seems to be a few Brazilians appearing in vivastreet and on AW.

Sometimes we have a idea of what kind of service we can receive just on the nationality of the provider.
Romanians - Shit service where everything is extra
Polish - good service although can be a little cold
Thai / Chinese  - decent massage but haggle over extras

Nationality proves fuck all IMHO as I've had some of my best punts with Romanians and some of my worst with English lasses.

Attitude MrD is everything !!!!

Offline RadioKid

There are are a few threads that expose post ops advertising as girls. The amount of Brazilians there is ridixulous.

No matter the airbrushed photos, its very hard to hide their masculinity in person.

Offline danno2

There are are a few threads that expose post ops advertising as girls. The amount of Brazilians there is ridixulous.

No matter the airbrushed photos, its very hard to hide their masculinity in person.

That did cross my mind when I've viewed some profiles, ridiculously tall!

Offline tantric talents

Unlike a few members here who currently have almost a Rom like downer on Brazilians, I have actually had quite a few great experiences with them.
They mostly are fun, super  friendly, great looking, and seem to really enjoy sex a lot!
Unfortunately there is also this propensity to post a base price and then the “extras” suddenly appear.
So you have to weed out the thorns amongst the roses as with most SP’s.
I have mostly gone for “indies” and have avoided the wave of parlour girls, though I am sure there are hidden gems to be found even there.
There is also a fad here to label many as post-op.
Well there are certainly a few that are so, but imho  only a very small minority, nevertheless buyer beware unless that’s what floats your boat ?

As always YMMV   :hi:

Offline Pgtips61

There seem to be a few curvy Brazilian girls in Halifax was going to book one called Sara but couldn’t find any info so didn’t

Offline Henchmanlet95

I have a fetish for Brazilian/South American woman in general so have seen quite a few of them.

It's a hit and miss tbh, some of my best punts of been with Brazilians but I've also seen some that are a complete waste of time and money.

Most of them charge extras for things like OWO and CIM, but overall the ones I've been with have been decent enough. They do tend to be friendly majority of the time but because of the language barrier alot of them have it's hard to have a proper conversation.

Overall I've gotten mostly average service off them but its there exotic looks/big booties which always give me the itch to see Brazilians.

Offline hellohi21

I have a fetish for Brazilian/South American woman in general so have seen quite a few of them.

It's a hit and miss tbh, some of my best punts of been with Brazilians but I've also seen some that are a complete waste of time and money.

Most of them charge extras for things like OWO and CIM, but overall the ones I've been with have been decent enough. They do tend to be friendly majority of the time but because of the language barrier alot of them have it's hard to have a proper conversation.

Overall I've gotten mostly average service off them but its there exotic looks/big booties which always give me the itch to see Brazilians.

who have you seen? Would be good to see some review as I’ve been tempted by some of them but ultimately always back out as I’m not fully sold

Offline Henchmanlet95

who have you seen? Would be good to see some review as I’ve been tempted by some of them but ultimately always back out as I’m not fully sold
Just made a review here mate of one that I seen two weeks ago, I'll get round to doing more soon as I only just made an account.

But this one is worth seeing IMO:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=290447.0

Offline hellohi21

Just made a review here mate of one that I seen two weeks ago, I'll get round to doing more soon as I only just made an account.

But this one is worth seeing IMO:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=290447.0

Decent thanks mate.

yeah it’s one of them profiles I wouldn’t take a punt on but good to know some of them are genuine. Might be a bit more daring in 2021 then!

Offline snipertongue

They do tend to be friendly majority of the time but because of the language barrier alot of them have it's hard to have a proper conversation.

You're 100% correct. If one understands and speaks the language, the whole experience can rise to another level... ;)

Online wristjob

I've literally only seen 1. There was a bad vibe about them when they first started appearing and like sheffielder said I find 90% have just slightly masculine features and probably fake boobs so there's always a bit of a worry they will be TS. Apart from that I really find chemistry is important nowadays so good English on a 1h booking is a must.

Offline Snagbadjer

My best punts have been with Brazilians. Closely followed by Thai women.