Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: End of Free movement but 90 days Visa Free from EU countries  (Read 3070 times)

Offline litovsk

It  has  always  been  notoriously  expensive  and bureaucratic  for  a  Russian  to  get  a   6  month  tourist /  visitor  visa  for  the  UK  (  at  least  compared  to  their  getting  a 3 month  Schengen visa    - which  was   always  better  value  and  easier   for  purposes  of  tourism ....   hence  why  so  few  Russian  tourists  want  to  visit  Salisbury  etc  ) . I  don't  see  the  supply  of  Russian  , Moldovan  ,  Belarusian   or  Kazakh SPs  as likely  to  reduce  - on  the  contrary  it  might  increase over  time.

It  has however  long been  much  easier  for  Ukrainians to  enter  for  6  months  , since  the  visa  system was  reciprocally abolished  thanks  to  Yushenko  , who   unilaterally  removed  visa requirements  for  Eurovision 2005 . 

But   I know  one  or  two  young  Russian  women  who  after  having  two  or  three six-monthers into  the  UK   ,   and   hence   proving  they  were  abiding  by  the exit/ entry  rules  ( rather  than  coming  to  work  or  find  a future  spouse  ) ..........were  given  two year  multi  entry  visas in the  end .
It  also  occurs  to  me  that  the  Commoon  Travel Area  with  Eire  will  remain  intact  ,  and  so  there will  always  be  another  route  ino  the  UK  via  Dublin and  across  the  border  , into  Stranraer  .
Banned reason: Posting bollocks.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It  has  always  been  notoriously  expensive  and bureaucratic  for  a  Russian  to  get  a   6  month  tourist /  visitor  visa  for  the  UK  (  at  least  compared  to  their  getting  a 3 month  Schengen visa    - which  was   always  better  value  and  easier   for  purposes  of  tourism ....   hence  why  so  few  Russian  tourists  want  to  visit  Salisbury  etc  ) . I  don't  see  the  supply  of  Russian  , Moldovan  ,  Belarusian   or  Kazakh SPs  as likely  to  reduce  - on  the  contrary  it  might  increase over  time.

It  has however  long been  much  easier  for  Ukrainians to  enter  for  6  months  , since  the  visa  system was  reciprocally abolished  thanks  to  Yushenko  , who   unilaterally  removed  visa requirements  for  Eurovision 2005 . 

But   I know  one  or  two  young  Russian  women  who  after  having  two  or  three six-monthers into  the  UK   ,   and   hence   proving  they  were  abiding  by  the exit/ entry  rules  ( rather  than  coming  to  work  or  find  a future  spouse  ) ..........were  given  two year  multi  entry  visas in the  end .
It  also  occurs  to  me  that  the  Commoon  Travel Area  with  Eire  will  remain  intact  ,  and  so  there will  always  be  another  route  ino  the  UK  via  Dublin and  across  the  border  , into  Stranraer  .
When did Russia join the EU? I must've missed that.  :unknown:

Offline litovsk

:rolleyes: point  taken  ...  You are  quite  right  of  course ! . I  was referring  back  to   the  post  about  Russian  SPs  getting   short  British visitor  visas  and  I have also  noticed that  a  lot  of  them  do  not  seem  to  hang  about  for  long ....... Hence thinking  that they  have  always  been  subject  to  harsher  rules  and  more  stringent  than  the  reciprocal measures that   the  EU 27  now  have   to  live  with .
Banned reason: Posting bollocks.
Banned by: daviemac