Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah, Good in Beds, MK45  (Read 2047 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5893700) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline cunningman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was in October so some details have been washed away by now.

I reached out by AW email and got a response - I think from Ben.  Reading between the lines they have a relationship and Ben hosts in Sandy, Sarah in MK45, duo in Sandy.

I wasn't sure about another MMF despite my good experience with Darcey and her hubby, so opted to see Sarah. 

First contact was by AW email, I was quoted 30 and 45 minute prices that were quite attractive compared to the £150/hr showing now, but that might be a couple rate and I was clear I just wanted the lady.  Comms were good, got a phone number quite quickly and it went from there.

Location was a very smart and clean townhouse, with courtyard parking - I drove slightly past to the end of the country lane and parked discretely.

She's well spoken, tall and slim and the 'Simply Stunning' pic is reasonable.  Not sure the 59 is for her or Ben: I thought she was younger than that.  If you like big tits, move on - nipples are nice though, and I remember a nice meaty RO.

Snogged me as soon as in some gear that shows she makes an effort, some OW and the RO.  In fact it says she squirts and I went to town with some gusto to the point that little CM was starting to get bored and wilt so rather than doggy I went for 69 finish.

The bed does have a towel on it and she does emit liquid - not in the RO with fingers, but almost as soon as we were settled into position and getting going.  It was a bit surprising and came in bursts unlike a great pee - could have been a bit pee tasting but I swallowed like a gent and the naughtiness meant I came over her throat and tits - a great shame that CIM or CIT is not on offer, would have been perfect for me.

See again?  yes.

Offline Wozel

Any chance you can describe what she looks like please? Cheers

Offline cunningman

Any chance you can describe what she looks like please? Cheers

The body pic is representative.  She's elegant, I think, does not look haggard, lined etc.  Very hard to describe a face.
Natashia Kaplinksky but thinner, including facially?  You are stretching my descriptive ability, not least because I spent most of the punt with my face 2" from her vagina, which was pleasantly meaty.

I didn't mention a rate because it was somewhat different to the 1 hour on the AW page, but it was good value IMO.

Offline Milfman1112

Saw Sarah myself a few monrhs back, forgot review, sorry...
Agree with op,
She is elegent ans sexy with it,
Really enjoys herself too,
Great kissing, owo, ro, on with rubber, she got on top and was soon gushing over me, very nice,
Onto doggy where we both had a very intense orgasm, she has muliple orgasms which is sexy too,
Will book again.

Offline winkywanky

The profile is a joint profile obviously, but does actually state that the girl and the guy are available separately, at £100 and £50 each per hour, respectively  :hi:.