Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: squirtingbrit29, Biggleswade  (Read 2273 times)

11 review(s) for Englishsquirter29 (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline cunningman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100/30mins

A good few weeks ago now, I had some issues contacting Katie but did eventually catch her via text, which I eventually managed to move to a phone.  A bit of to and fro (and then an adjustment because she'd got a child care change) and it was agreed.

At the time the full length photo wasn't on her AW page but she does look like that and I was quite happy - she's sexy and slightly slutty with the clothing and bright red lippy.  I could do without the body art and I assume the tits are enhanced because they are a tad firm but they look nice and her nipples are nice.

Biggleswade is not far away so I showered at home before and after.  It was offered though - and if you've punted touring ladies in south-east Biggleswade before you'll know where to go - and how amazingly awful the mobile phone signal is there, so take care an allow time to contact for final instruction.

Paperwork sorted I'm naked on the bed and from memory she kept a basque on and popped her tits out, but it was an enjoyable and energetic time with OWO and RO and when she asked me to fuck her and while I'd intended to go for CIM I was overcome by lust for standing doggy with her kneeling on the bed.  Plenty of filthy talk and encouragement and I pounded happily until I filled the bag, great view and good feeling.

Easy to talk to after the deed, too.

I wish she was less than a ton for 30 and easier to get hold of - but I enjoyed it and would return.