Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise BBW, Letchworth  (Read 4511 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5063665) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cunningman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100/30 minutes

A while back well before LD2, I had massive horn and was intrigued by CIM and anal.  The deed was arranged at fairly short notice.

Profile is quite honest about age and build, so if you like skinny youngsters just move on.

Instructions on getting into the hotel avoiding the reception were spot on.  There's plenty of public parking but take some change for it.

I thought she was attractive and had a great attitude and sense of humour - went to town on me right away with OWO and I had to slow it up and rubber up for some doggy, which was very enjoyable.  Joked about anal because I'm a bit girthy and to my surprise she said 'go for it' so I changed holes and banged away to an inevitable finish before long - felt so naughty because anal is not something I normally go for.

In and out inside the 30 minutes but I was hot, sticky and grinning like an oaf and unable to do more.  I also needed to get back to work.

Does what she says on the tin, I'd like another go with more emphasis on 69 and CIM next time.

Offline Wadebridge

Thanks for your review cunningman.  Sounds like you had a good time.  :hi:
I'm guessing that perhaps this WG might be our very own Lou2019.
Two positive reviews for Louise now. Goodfella enjoyed his time with her as well.
Shame she doesn't do incalls. 
I've never really enjoyed hotel meets, coz I just don't feel very comfortable in the environment.
Also I'd imagine it needs to be a much more clandestine activity these days post-covid [picturing John Laurie as furtive Pte Frazer in the end credits for Dad's Army].  :D
Hotel meets for me are usually only as a last resort for a WG I've been dying to see and if I'd otherwise miss out owing to little likelihood of being able to see her any other way.

Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline professorpopkiss

When I tried to book her a few months ago - I got to the hotel and she had given my slot to someone else!! she text me to say that I had been too late in confirming.....ah well moving on, Luckily for me, Amy was also in town at the time (External Link/Members Only) and free at short notice and she was really lovely and I have a wonderful time with her instead so I am really glad I never got to meet the BBW and it worked out well for me in the end and the drive over to Stevenage wasn't wasted.

Offline Metalgear2018

She works from Stevenage and letchworth hotels. She is a bit nuts.  She will give you owo but be careful as she will attempt bareback so ask for a condom first.

She is good value for money and makes you feel good. I would see her again but you need lots of energy to keep up with her.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
I had hoped this horrible experience went away, anyway here we are, we met (Although I don’t have full recollection of this) I believe I was spiked or something like that by the previous punter.
It was only when I saw your review a day or so after that I knew for sure something was not quite right. I asked mods to remove it which they did as I suspect they could tell something wasn’t quite right with the content of your review.
It was a horrible and frightening to read about something that you have no real recollection of happening.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:23:53 am by Lou2019 »

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
I had hoped this horrible experience went away, anyway here we are, we met (Although I don’t have full recollection of this) I believe I was spiked or something like that by the previous punter.
It was only when I saw your review a day or so after that I knew for sure something was not quite right. I asked mods to remove it which they did as I suspect they could tell something wasn’t quite right with the content of your review.
It was a horrible and frightening to read about something that you have no real recollection of happening.

This is in response to Metalgear2018 post

Offline unus669

Well when things settle down, might give this WG a go, as her service provision interests me, being an anal lover :yahoo:

Thank OP , insightful review :thumbsup:

Offline Spiceboy4108

Thanks for the review she is on my hot list after lockdown
Banned reason: Previously banned for posting fake reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cotton

How very bizzaare.
Reviews dont usually get removed at the request of SPs so thats very strange.

Offline finn5555

How very bizzaare.

Maybe it was an exceptional case, if you want clarification ask one of the mods

Offline lillythesavage

How very bizzaare.

Seems fair enough under the circumstances, having suffered being spiked years ago while out with the wife and 2 other girls, obviously not meant for me but one of the girls who were unaffected, or maybe it was thinking about it, by some jealous prick, it is horrible and knocked me out for 2 days and had no memory of leaving the club.