Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tayla Brasil - Shoreditch  (Read 6538 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5454471) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
25 review(s) for Tayla Brasil (20 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6649932) (44 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
50 review(s) for taylabrazil (45 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline karimbenzima1991

Location: Small series of flats off the main road. Her main door is behind the main road so fairly discreet, however sometimes there are people lurking about and sitting down on the benches nearby and you can be seen

Looks: Fits the definition of a Brazilian BBL babe with a fake body that is made to simply pound and nothing else. Massive fake tits, Massive humungous ass, around 5ft4 in height, smooth caramel skin, no body hair whatsoever - literally a body made by Dr Miami, perfectly sculpted for a pounding and to play with. She would fit right in if she went to Miami beach with all the other babes having a similar body.

Fee: 180GBP for the hour. Her rates have crept up over the years, I remember a few years back when she was at Wimbledon and would charge 150GBP.

Service: OWO, DFK, FINGERING, NO ANAL NO CIM NO FACIALS

+No clock watching and not a timewaster
+ Showertime doesn't come out of booking time
+Can take an intense pounding for ages and doesn't complain
+Is up for multiple positions and delivers (doesn't make excuses or complain)
+Gives amazing owo, can take it deep and is happy to get face-fucked
+Has oil and is happy for her bunda to get leathered in oil
+Takes instructions well - I asked her to lick my balls and she delivered
+Not lazy and full of energy, is up for multiple rounds in the hour and doesn't make excuses
+ Is always fresh and in my many times of seeing her - there's never been any hygeine excuses or odour from her pussy
+DFK and actually is deep with plenty of tongue, none of that lip kissing or no tongue nonsense
+Can take extreme deep and hard fingering with no complaints

- my only complaint is that she's not too keen on getting spanked, and with a massive fake bunda like that - it's only right that it deserves a proper hard spanking but this is something she's not keen on so I withhold and respect her wishes

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Offline winkywanky

If she has a fake arse she's probably worried about you shifting stuff around if you slap it  :scare:

Offline Calexor10

Some just don’t like it rough I guess.

I saw Tayla earlier in 2020 when she was in Middlesex Street in Spitalfields/ Liverpool Street area.

Perfectly cool and friendly but I just found her entire body too surgically enhanced and unnatural.  There are girls with big natural bums and breasts but no fake lips, lashes etc so for me she wasn’t one to return to.

Offline tobyk1

There are girls with big natural bums and breasts but no fake lips, lashes etc so for me she wasn’t one to return to.

Welcome to ukp  :hi:

Look forward to hearing more about these .....
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dangermouse82

I've seen her a few.times. anal was amazing

Offline Dazz1976

Looks like Tayla is back with a new profile on AW (or am I going mad)

Offline Californication

i have been trying to contact her in the past 2 days, no answer at all  :unknown:

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Looks like Tayla is back with a new profile on AW (or am I going mad)

Is that definitely her? I've heard about her but never seen her. She looks amazing! Right up my street! :yahoo: on the HL! :yahoo:

Offline Stanford97

i have been trying to contact her in the past 2 days, no answer at all  :unknown:
i have been trying to contact her in the past 2 years, no answer at all  :unknown:

Offline BILLY LIAR

I can confirm Tayla is back in London, saw her last week.

As for bad coms on her part,  I pressume she prioritises regulars. Got the impression she was busy.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 09:48:23 am by BILLY LIAR »

Offline Dazz1976

Is that definitely her? I've heard about her but never seen her. She looks amazing! Right up my street! :yahoo: on the HL! :yahoo:

Looks like it Vlad the profile is a mirror of her last which is still in my HL and seems same girl in pics I’m hoping it is. Planning a visit next week if I can get a booking.

Offline Dazz1976

As for bad coms on her part,  I pressume she prioritises regulars. Got the impression she was busy.

Will you be reviewing Billy?

Offline BILLY LIAR

Reviewed in 2019
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=255096.0

Nothing much to add but of course happy to answer any questions

Offline dfg

This has made my day. Thanks for letting us know.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Looks like it Vlad the profile is a mirror of her last which is still in my HL and seems same girl in pics I’m hoping it is. Planning a visit next week if I can get a booking.
Thanks for that, she looks hot!  :wacko: