Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Giaxo - Kensington - Young South Asian hottie Dfk  (Read 18601 times)

51 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5661814) (45 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline TP84

She has upped her rate to 200  :(

Maybe in an attempt to decrease email flow and see less people but still make money.   :yahoo: :lol:

Offline Setodger

She has upped her rate to 200  :(

It is all that twat karimbenzima1991 fault, before his "fake" review I could easily book to see Giaxo. Now she is super popular and as such has put her prices up!  :dash:

Offline Mbappe

Have you seen met her ?

Yup I met her. Tbh I was disappointed with her face and is imo overhyped in terms of her looks but service was really good

Offline Payyourwaymate

Yup I met her. Tbh I was disappointed with her face and is imo overhyped in terms of her looks but service was really good

Please review if you can. That seems like potential solid intel that you reckon she's been overhyped in terms of her looks. Especially now that she has upped her fees.

Offline Bloody foreigner

Cheers. Post your review.
It looks like you had the same feelings about her face what I did.

I met her second time and fancied her more facially. Service was even better.

It is all that twat karimbenzima1991 fault, before his "fake" review I could easily book to see Giaxo. Now she is super popular and as such has put her prices up!  :dash:

Where is your review of her ?

Offline Mbappe

Cheers. Post your review.
It looks like you had the same feelings about her face what I did.

I met her second time and fancied her more facially. Service was even better.

Where is your review of her ?

I’m new to this but I’ll seek to do a review soon. But I wouldn’t blame you if you fancied her more in your second punt. But her service is definitely 9.5/10

Offline Setodger

Mbappe, thats an interesting username. Could be a complete coincidence, but any connection with karimbenzema1991?  :unknown:

Online mrbang123

Mbappe, thats an interesting username. Could be a complete coincidence, but any connection with karimbenzema1991?  :unknown:

Yeah good observation here, the username similarity skipped my mind.

Offline bukowski

Yeah good observation here, the username similarity skipped my mind.

or yeboa's left foot?
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Mbappe

Hahaha I can reassure you I am not him or have any connection to him. I’ve seen the review and she also voiced to me at our met a punter who she found extremely strange from their first meet and she still gets worried he may pose as someone different to try book with her.

She’s a great girl don’t get me wrong. I’m happy to provide intel via dm but overall looks she’s not entirely my cup of tea. Karimbenzema did inspire the username though  :unknown:

Offline karimbenzima1991

Hahaha I can reassure you I am not him or have any connection to him. I’ve seen the review and she also voiced to me at our met a punter who she found extremely strange from their first meet and she still gets worried he may pose as someone different to try book with her.

She’s a great girl don’t get me wrong. I’m happy to provide intel via dm but overall looks she’s not entirely my cup of tea. Karimbenzema did inspire the username though  :unknown:

If you come to Madrid this summer transfer window, you’ll have to play on the left or the right - central striker position is mine
Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Offline bst

Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Londontiger

If you come to Madrid this summer transfer window, you’ll have to play on the left or the right - central striker position is mine
Messi is the better player. Benzima is a pile of crap
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline king tarzan

Sounds like one of those cover the face with a pillow and pump the base jobs
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac